• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Til U Drop: Tips for a Successful DS Consultant Party

In summary,Hi,I have been invited to a "Shop Till U Drop" evening at a friend's house ... She will have different DS Consultants there, Has anyone done these before? and any advise, or suggestions?TIA
PCDani
Hi, I have been invited to a "Shop Til U Drop" evening at a friend's house ... She will have different DS Consultants there, Has anyone done these before? and any advise, or suggestions? TIA
I do have about 2 weeks to prepare for this ... %^>

I did this at my home last year, We had 4 vendors, and it was so much fun, however, only 2 of us did what we were supposed to do. EACH vendor was to invite 100 people, and only 2 of us did. Still, I was the big seller. Any time I have been one of several vendors, PC always sells the most. I did the food, and the other vendors provided plates, drinks, etc.

Thank you ... I wasn't given too much information other than to bring a dish... LOL and I could do a drawing if I want to .... Any other tips? I wasn't sure if I was supposed to help advertise, but have been telling my friends .. LOL

I'll sencond the food! I usually do pretty well at those too. I like to bring something like Tuxedo Brownie cups, or something bite sized and yummy. Don't do a demo, just have a nice display and snacks, then people will spend more time with you.

Since it was at my house, I took the kitchen, as well as the dining room- and in the kitch, on the island, I had it set up so that eveyone coul dmake their own pretzel wreath, before they left. I also had a table set up with ideas for gift giving- Batter bowl mixes, pizza set, etc. I also offered wish lists for them to complete to give to DH's, etc.

Sue,

Did you have cash and carry items for people to buy? I am doing a Holiday Premium with about 8 different vendors. I think that we should have food and I think that I would want to do this so like all of you have said it draws more attention to you. Can anyone give some different ideas on food that you have done? I am going to do some of the new gift ideas that they have for this year and I am also going to do some of the one's from years past that have gone over very well.

Thank you in advance for all information.

Ashley Smith
[email protected]

I did not have any cash & carry last year- so no. If I do it this year, I may sell Cash & Carry.

I was trying to come up with something that people could take with them. They are always wanting to have something at that time, but trying to come up with something that everyone is going to want is so hard. The Mix 'N Chop, paring Knives, cookbooks, seasonings, batter bowls. I am going to get a set of the Holiday plates and put a cheese ball or a loaf of bread on it and give that away as a door prize.

What do you all think?

Thank you,

smithcooking said:
I am going to get a set of the Holiday plates and put a cheese ball or a loaf of bread on it and give that away as a door prize.

What do you all think?

Thank you,

I like the idea. I was thinking about doing this in our area. I wonder how difficult it would be to gather people and get a location?

I have done this for the last few years at my home. It has always gone over well... and yes, PC has been the biggest draw!!
THis year, I have 11 vendors coming..not sure where they are all going to fit tho!
I compile everyones contact info.. and make a basic word file ( I am not somputer savy) and clip art it to make it "pretty". I send the file thru email to the vendors, who in turn are supposed to make their own copies..and mail to their guests lists. Does not always happen. I also start an evite, so I can personally see who has viewed it, etc.
I request that the vendors each invite their own guests, each bring some type of finger food item, their own card table, and a 10$ door prize gift for the raffle!
I am in the process of setting it up... our date here is the 21st of November!!
Good luck! Great way to network!
Nicole

I do this with 4 other lady's and we rent a place in our town and it is a huge hit we usually all walk away with 500 or more in orders and we also get good bookings we normally just do a winter one in november but this spring we did one in april and everyone was excited to see we did it early enough for mother's day gifts and had such a great respond. I say go for it. I am usually the one who makes up the flyers that we hang around our town and we also have invitations that i make up that says who all the vendor's are and we each usually invites almost 60 people each or so.

Nicole,

Could you send me a copy of what you put together for the other vendors? We are going to be renting a community center in our area and I am going to be getting this all together for everyone. I want this to be really good. I have heard that they have done something like this before and they have not gone over very well.

THank you,

Related to Shop Til U Drop: Tips for a Successful DS Consultant Party

1. What is "Shop Til U Drop..."?

"Shop Til U Drop..." is a virtual shopping experience hosted by Pampered Chef, where customers can browse and purchase our products online from the comfort of their own home.

2. How do I access "Shop Til U Drop..."?

To access "Shop Til U Drop...", simply visit our website and click on the "Shop Til U Drop..." tab. From there, you will be directed to the virtual shopping experience.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant's link to shop on "Shop Til U Drop..."?

Yes, you can use your consultant's unique link to access "Shop Til U Drop..." and make purchases. This will ensure that your consultant receives credit for the sale.

4. How long is "Shop Til U Drop..." available?

"Shop Til U Drop..." is available for a limited time only, typically for a few weeks. However, we may extend the duration depending on demand and availability of products.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available during "Shop Til U Drop..."?

Yes, during "Shop Til U Drop...", we often offer exclusive discounts and special offers on select products. Be sure to check our website regularly for the latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • leahevanson
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila