• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Corn Cob Knobs: Find Your Perfect Style!

In summary, the "Shop Corn Cob Knobs" are a collection of decorative knobs designed specifically for corn on the cob. They come in a variety of styles including classic, modern, and whimsical designs. Choosing the right style ultimately depends on personal preference and consideration of kitchen decor. All of the knobs are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Customers have the option to purchase individual knobs or a set. The knobs are designed to fit standard size ears of corn.
baychef
Silver Member
Customer looking for corn cob knobs.

I miss them too. Was hoping they'd come back this summer.

What are the "Shop Corn Cob Knobs" and what styles do they come in?

The "Shop Corn Cob Knobs" are a collection of decorative knobs designed specifically for corn on the cob. They come in a variety of styles including classic, modern, and whimsical designs.

How do I know which style of corn cob knob is right for me?

Choosing the right style of corn cob knob ultimately depends on personal preference. Some people prefer classic designs, while others may opt for a more modern or playful look. Consider your kitchen decor and personal style when selecting a corn cob knob.

Are the "Shop Corn Cob Knobs" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our corn cob knobs are made from high-quality materials that are safe for use in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the knob.

Can I purchase just one corn cob knob or do I have to buy a set?

You have the option to purchase individual corn cob knobs or a set of multiple knobs. We offer both options to accommodate different needs and preferences.

Do the corn cob knobs fit all sizes of corn on the cob?

Our corn cob knobs are designed to fit standard size ears of corn. They may not fit larger or smaller cobs, so we recommend checking the size of your corn before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • flemings99