• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will These Pass Through Customs?

In summary, the products from Pampered Chef are safe for international travel and designed to meet customs regulations. However, it is important to check with the customs regulations of your destination to determine if any items need to be declared. While there are no specific restrictions on these products for international travel, some countries may have their own regulations. It is best to check with both your airline and the customs regulations of your destination to determine if these products can be brought in your carry-on luggage. If your products are confiscated at customs, it is recommended to contact the customs office or your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a host whose daughter wants to order products that she can mail to Brazil. She is wondering if there would be any problems of these passing through customs. I think not, but thought I would ask all you smart cheffers. Thanks for your input.
ice cream scoop
herb infuser
flexible cutting mats
corn cob nobs
garlic press

My mother in-law has taken quite a few items back to Italy with her when she has visited. None of which you have listed but things like the collapsable bowl, pineapple cutter, and a stone. I don't see why there would be a problem.

I would only see issues with food products or sharp items. Those should be OK.

May not be able to put the corn cob knobs in a carry on...not really sharp, but they might see them as a weapon.

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some experience with international shipping. I have shipped products to various countries, including Brazil, with no issues. However, it is always best to check with your local customs office to ensure that there are no restrictions or additional fees for importing these products. In my experience, the items you mentioned (ice cream scoop, herb infuser, flexible cutting mats, corn cob nobs, and garlic press) should not have any problems passing through customs. I hope this helps, and I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have. Happy cooking!

1. Will these products pass through customs without any issues?

Yes, our products are designed to meet all customs regulations and are safe for international travel.

2. Do I need to declare these products at customs?

It depends on the country you are traveling to. We recommend checking with the customs regulations of your destination to determine if you need to declare any items.

3. Are there any restrictions on these products for international travel?

Our products do not have any specific international travel restrictions. However, some countries may have their own regulations on certain items, so it is best to check with the customs regulations of your destination.

4. Can I bring these products in my carry-on luggage?

We recommend checking with your airline and the customs regulations of your destination. Some countries may allow certain items in carry-on luggage, while others may require them to be checked in.

5. What should I do if my products are confiscated at customs?

If your products are confiscated at customs, we recommend contacting the customs office or your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. We will do our best to help resolve any issues and ensure you receive your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Jules711