• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Cancer-Fighting Products: Price List & Flyer Ideas

In summary, "Help Whip Cancer" products are special kitchen tools and cookware sold by Pampered Chef to raise funds for cancer research. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or website and include a variety of kitchen tools such as knives, cutting boards, and measuring cups. There is no limit to the amount Pampered Chef will donate through sales of these products and they can be purchased at any time, without hosting a party.
chesse
Gold Member
Does anyone have a list of the products and prices? I'd love to make a flyer for me show tonight. Thanks in advance.:)

Mini Measure-All Cup, 6.50
Nylon Knife, 5.50
Flexible Scraper, 7.00

Host specials:
SA small bowls and caddy, 13.00
white rectangular platter w/handles, 18.40

Web only:
pair of pink Coffee & More cups (like host special 2006), $20
pair of pink small squares (like host special 2006), $24

How will this do?

Give the file a minute to upload

~

Attachments

• HWC Products 2007.doc
    597 KB · Views: 448
  • March and April Consultant Incentive 2007.pdf
    306.1 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
where can we find the pics for this?
And how/what can we earn?

On Consultant's Corner, there's the flier for the March/April consultant incentives. That's got all the info.

Thanks for the pictures. I just love HWC month. I hope I can do better this year than last.

When will the web-only 2006 cups and plates be offered? Can we get them before May, or do we have to wait?

1. What are "Help Whip Cancer" products?

"Help Whip Cancer" products are special kitchen tools and cookware that are sold by Pampered Chef to raise funds for cancer research. These products are labeled with the "Help Whip Cancer" logo and a portion of the proceeds from their sales is donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I purchase "Help Whip Cancer" products?

You can purchase "Help Whip Cancer" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply look for products labeled with the "Help Whip Cancer" logo and purchase them as you would any other Pampered Chef product.

3. What types of products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer" collection?

The "Help Whip Cancer" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups, and baking dishes. These products are all designed to make cooking and baking tasks easier and more efficient.

4. Is there a limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate to the American Cancer Society through "Help Whip Cancer" products?

No, there is no limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate through the sale of "Help Whip Cancer" products. The more products that are sold, the more money will be donated to support cancer research and programs.

5. Can I still purchase "Help Whip Cancer" products even if I am not hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can purchase "Help Whip Cancer" products at any time through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You do not need to host a party to purchase these products and support the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimberleePowell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies