• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Help Whip Cancer Products for a Great Deal | Limited Time Offer

In summary, Trish is willing to part with the following HWC items: Cup & Saucers, Can Strainer, Clips, Cutting Board & Knife, and a Pink Lemonaide.
KimberleePowell
Does anyone have any extra Help Whip Cancer Products that they are willing to part with for a reasonable price?

I have gotten rid of all my extras. I gave them as gifts.

Can anyone tell me about the briefcase on the supply order? Is it a real briefcase or more like a bag? I am looking for something for my laptop. My laptop bag is too bulky. I don't think it will fit in the catalog bag.

I have probably 100 pins and you can have the brochures too. I'm thinking like $15 including shipping?

Shawnna said:
I have gotten rid of all my extras. I gave them as gifts.

Can anyone tell me about the briefcase on the supply order? Is it a real briefcase or more like a bag? I am looking for something for my laptop. My laptop bag is too bulky. I don't think it will fit in the catalog bag.

It's a sturdy sofsided briefcase with many organizational pockets. It is great for a laptop.

Kim, can you post or email me a pic of the brochures? I am new to PC but am involved on an ACS gala committee and they are thinking of doing a PC fundraiser. Would love to see what brochures & pins look like.

thanks!

I have 8 help whip cancer pink cutting boards!!!! I am asking $10 each plus shipping of $12 to usa.

I have several packs of the pins too! If anyone needs any.

I have over 150 brochures and about the same number of pins at least! PM me if anyone is interested!

I have boards, clips and ribbon stencils... if you are interested please let me know.. I will quote you a price.

Email works best for me.

I have six boards plus about 120 pins and some brochures. Let me know if you'd like them.

Trish

Help Whip Cancer Items I am willing to Part WithI have the following HWC items I am willing to part with. Prices do not include shipping from 32226.

Cup & Saucers NIB 2 sets $19.60 each
Can Strainer NIP $3.00
Clips NIP 2 pkgs $3.50 each
Pink 1 cup Measure All 2 NIP 1 New no pkg $6.00 each
Pink Cutting Board & Knife NIP $6.50
Pink Lemonaide NIP $4.00
Pink Microfiber Towel NIP $6.50

PayPal preferred but checks also welcome.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

I have about 50 brochures and 14 pins and the ribbon stencils. You can have all for $5 plus shipping.
Alisha Freeman
email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

susiescookingcorner said:
I have several packs of the pins too! If anyone needs any.

I would love to get some pins from you. I found some on Ebay and some of the prices are absolutely too high. I need around 25 or 30. Let me know your asking price!

I have a buncha Help-Whip-Clips if you want...

Hi! I am looking for HWC products to give as door prizes, and to my hosts. Ebay is to high! Can anyone help me?

I also need some pins... if anyone can spare some I would greatly appreciate it. PM me if you can help. THANKS!!

What are the "Get Help Whip Cancer" products?

The "Get Help Whip Cancer" products are a collection of kitchen tools and accessories sold by Pampered Chef as part of their annual campaign to raise funds for breast cancer research and support.

How long is the limited time offer for these products?

The limited time offer for the "Get Help Whip Cancer" products typically runs for the entire month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

How much of the proceeds from these products goes towards breast cancer research and support?

Pampered Chef donates 25% of the proceeds from the "Get Help Whip Cancer" products to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and support programs.

Can I purchase these products outside of the limited time offer?

Yes, some "Get Help Whip Cancer" products may be available for purchase outside of the limited time offer, but the full donation amount may not be applied to breast cancer research and support.

Are there any special discounts or deals for purchasing these products?

Yes, during the limited time offer, customers can enjoy special discounts and deals on "Get Help Whip Cancer" products, including bundle deals and free gifts with purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies