1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Shipping to APO HELP!

1. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

I have a show that needs to be shipped to an APO address. I'm not sure exactly how to put the shipping address in P3 nor do I know if there is tax or anything...and how to do the shipping charges. Anyone who knows, please help!

Sep 27, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Military is tax exempt.

Just mark "direct" shipping and it will calculate the appropriate rate.

You will put their PSC & box number or unit number where you would put a street address. Permanent overseas addresses are usually 1 line. If they are on deployment, it might be 2 lines of info.
    Your city will be: APO
    Your state will be: AP (if they are on the pacific side) or AE (if they are on the Europe side)

If you have any additional questions, you can e-mail me (link in my signature) or call me on my TX number (469) 844-3333. I'll be happy to help you get it entered. It's 11:34 AM right now & I'm about to leave in about 30 min's to take the little ones to a playgroup. I'll be back around 2PM my time (1AM East Coast time).

Sep 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted