• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Shipping to APO Address | Easy P3 Setup & Tax Info

In summary, to ship to an APO address in P3, enter the recipient's name, unit number, and APO address in the "Shipping Information" section. Select "APO" as the city and the appropriate region (AE or AP) as the state. Add any necessary sales tax and shipping charges, and then save the shipment.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have a show that needs to be shipped to an APO address. I'm not sure exactly how to put the shipping address in P3 nor do I know if there is tax or anything...and how to do the shipping charges. Anyone who knows, please help!

Military is tax exempt.Just mark "direct" shipping and it will calculate the appropriate rate.You will put their PSC & box number or unit number where you would put a street address. Permanent overseas addresses are usually 1 line. If they are on deployment, it might be 2 lines of info.
Your city will be: APO
Your state will be: AP (if they are on the pacific side) or AE (if they are on the Europe side)If you have any additional questions, you can e-mail me (link in my signature) or call me on my TX number (469) 844-3333. I'll be happy to help you get it entered. It's 11:34 AM right now & I'm about to leave in about 30 min's to take the little ones to a playgroup. I'll be back around 2PM my time (1AM East Coast time).

To ship to an APO address, follow these steps in P3:1. In the "Shipping Information" section, enter the recipient's name and address as you would for any other shipment. Make sure to include the unit number and APO address in the address field.2. For the city, select "APO" from the drop-down menu. For the state, select the appropriate region (e.g. AE for Europe, AA for the Americas, AP for Pacific). The zip code will be a five-digit number starting with a 0, such as 09022 or 96310.3. If the item being shipped is subject to sales tax, enter the tax rate in the "Tax Rate" field under the "Item Details" section. If there is no sales tax, leave this field blank.4. To add shipping charges, click on the "Add Shipping" button under the "Shipping Information" section. Enter the shipping cost and select the appropriate shipping method (e.g. USPS, FedEx, UPS).5. Once all necessary information has been entered, click on the "Save" button to complete the shipment.Note: Some APO addresses may be considered international shipments, so make sure to check with your shipping carrier for any additional fees or requirements.

What is an APO address?

An APO address is a military mailing address used by the United States Armed Forces for delivering mail and packages to service members stationed overseas. APO stands for Army Post Office, but it is also used by the other branches of the military.

Is shipping to an APO address different from shipping to a domestic address?

Yes, shipping to an APO address is different from shipping to a domestic address. APO addresses have specific guidelines and restrictions, such as size and weight limitations, and they require the use of customs forms. It is important to follow these guidelines to ensure your package is delivered successfully.

What items can I ship to an APO address?

You can ship most items to an APO address, but there are some restrictions. Prohibited items include perishable foods, alcohol, firearms, and hazardous materials. It is always best to check with your shipping carrier for a complete list of restricted items.

How long does shipping to an APO address usually take?

Shipping times to APO addresses can vary depending on the location and the shipping carrier. On average, it can take 7-14 days for a package to reach an APO address. It is important to plan ahead and allow for extra time when shipping to an APO address.

Do I need to include any special labels or markings when shipping to an APO address?

Yes, you will need to include a customs form and a special APO address label when shipping to an APO address. These forms can be obtained from your shipping carrier. It is important to fill out these forms accurately and completely to ensure your package is delivered successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sl_ostertag
  • MandyK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • turtle15