• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long does shipping from the Merrill Store usually take?

In summary, orders placed through the Merrill store typically ship within 1-2 business days and can be tracked using a tracking number provided in a shipping confirmation email. There is no minimum order amount for shipping, but orders over $200 qualify for free shipping. Unfortunately, shipping addresses cannot be changed after an order is placed and international shipping is not currently offered.
vhadley
Does anyone know about how long an order takes to arrive through this store? I placed an order on Monday and I haven't heard anything from them, so I assumed they don't send out tracking information. It was just an already made shirt and money bag, so nothing customized. I thought I would've gotten it by now.

No, they don't send out tracking information. You can, however, go to your Order History, get the order number and contact them about it.

thank you NooraK! I don't believe there's nothing you couldn't answer, LOL! I'm very thankful you take the time to reply to me, I know I ask too much stuff :)

vhadley, my orders usually take anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks from Merrill. Always plan far ahead when ordering from them. Hope this helps!

oh my goodness, that's insane to wait that long and charge high shipping! Ok, thank you for the info!

I don't remember them taking that long. Usually if it's that long, you have something that is personalized (ie business cards). I would say usually within our normal shipping time 10-12 business days.

Even when I had my window decals made, I didn't have to wait that long. Maybe 2 weeks? Honestly I don't even think it was that long. I've never had any problem with Merrill and I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about them here in this forum. Aside from being overpriced, I like them.

I have never recieved anything from them that didn't take forever to receive. I think it depends where they are shipping to. The shortest I ever waited was 4wks.

1. How long will it take for my order to be shipped from the Merrill store?

Orders placed through the Merrill store typically ship within 1-2 business days. However, during busy periods or promotions, shipping times may be slightly longer.

2. Can I track my shipment from the Merrill store?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the progress of your shipment.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for shipping from the Merrill store?

No, there is no minimum order amount for shipping from the Merrill store. However, orders over $200 qualify for free shipping.

4. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order from the Merrill store?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address once an order has been placed from the Merrill store. Please double check your shipping address before completing your purchase.

5. Do you offer international shipping from the Merrill store?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States from the Merrill store. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies