• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Submission: Experiences After May 1st?

I submitted a show on May 1st that is still in a 'received' status. Is anyone else experiencing a similar delay? (I realize it was only last Friday and it is during month-change-over, but I'm spoiled by HO's incredibly fast shipping!)Yes I have noticed this as well. I have submitted 2 shows on the 1st of May and still just shows received. I want my things and my cute bag !!!!!!You're not alone! :)
legacypc46
Gold Member
I submitted a show on May 1st that is still in a 'received' status. Is anyone else experiencing a similar delay? (I realize it was only last Friday and it is during month-change-over, but I'm spoiled by HO's incredibly fast shipping!)

I submitted one April 30 and one May 2 and both still say received (even though it says it's shipping orders received through April 30)
You're not alone! :)
Jen

Mine that I submitted on the 30th, and resolved a CC on the 1st, is still saying received too. I am also impatient, but I was also thinking that it's probably due to the month end.

Which is why I was aiming to close on the 29th... Oh well!

Actually, I just checked, and now it says picked! Yay!

I think even though it still says recieved (i submitted on 30th as well), I find that it has shipped and will state that probably later or tomorrow.

1 on the 30th & 2 on the 2nd & they all say received....this happens every May & I keep suggesting to let us get the pink products early, because we NEVER have the in time for Mothers Day. :(

Last edited:
Yes I have noticed this as well. I have submitted 2 shows on the 1st of May and still just shows received. I want my things and my cute bag !!!!!!

Me too. It's hard to be patient! :D

christinaspc said:
Yes I have noticed this as well. I have submitted 2 shows on the 1st of May and still just shows received. I want my things and my cute bag !!!!!!

Wow, you mean you held and submitted 2 shows in May already???

Yep I did them on the 1st and the 30th of april and the hostess wanted the may items and so did all their guests so I turned them in the next day.

I also had 2 shows. I had a bunch of orders at an event for HWC. I had several friends also get together and give me some orders at work!! I made a warm caramel nutty brownie and rec'd 150$ in orders!! I want my cute little bag! I turned them both in and am waiting...

niclowther said:
I think even though it still says recieved (i submitted on 30th as well), I find that it has shipped and will state that probably later or tomorrow.

same here.

So, has anyone seen their status change on their orders? My KE order on 4/30 and an online order from 5/3 still just show "Received". :( Shipment page shows shipping through 5/2 shows- so I don't expect the 5/3 order will have changed yet.

I had people order HWC items for mothers day....looks like they are not going to make it Sad :(

I submitted a show on 5/2 and it shows it won't be shipped until 5/12. Bummer!

I submitted two shows on the 1st and they are JUST now saying that they shipped today.

my show held on 5/1 and submitted 5/2 will be received this Sat. PC is really pretty fast with their orders.

I called this morning and they said that due to all of the KE done on the 30, there is a delay. I hope I get it soon I need it for a show on Tuesday!!

ChefGwendolyn said:
I called this morning and they said that due to all of the KE done on the 30, there is a delay. I hope I get it soon I need it for a show on Tuesday!!

Are there any consultants near you that you could borrow from if it doesn't arrive in time? If you were here in NY, I'd try and help out.

1. What happens if I submit my order after May 1st?

If you submit your order after May 1st, it will be considered a delayed submission. This means that the order will not be guaranteed to arrive before the end of the current Pampered Chef catalog or show. It may also affect the availability of certain products.

2. Can I still receive host rewards for a delayed submission?

Yes, you can still receive host rewards for a delayed submission. However, the rewards will be based on the catalog or show that the order is processed in, not the original date of the show.

3. Will my host still receive credit for a delayed submission?

Yes, your host will still receive credit for the delayed submission. However, the credit will be applied to the catalog or show that the order is processed in, not the original date of the show.

4. Can I add items to a delayed submission?

No, you cannot add items to a delayed submission. If you would like to add additional products, you will need to submit a new order.

5. How long will it take for my delayed submission to be processed?

The processing time for a delayed submission may vary. It will depend on the volume of orders and the availability of products. Our goal is to process all orders as quickly as possible, but it may take longer than usual for delayed submissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • gilliandanielle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Suzballard