• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping as Gift..how to Input?

In summary, to input a shipping address for a gift order, select the "Ship to a Different Address" option during checkout. You can also include a gift message with your order by adding it during checkout. However, it is not possible to ship to multiple addresses in one order. The recipient will not receive a receipt or invoice, but will receive a packing slip without prices. You can track the shipment of your gift order by logging into your account and viewing the order status or by receiving a tracking number via email.
twinmommy
Hi I have a customer who is buying her mom a xmas present and wants it shipped directly to her house, how to i input her moms name into P3 with the shipping address???

I had this same thing just recently. I put mom as the buyer so that she'd have a receipt in her name in case of issues later on.

and what about the credit card and stuff?? would it effect that with the buyers name not being used for the card??

You have mom's name in the proper place.
On the first line of the address type c/o [Daughter's Name].
Starting on the second line of the address, type the daughter's address.Does that make sense?

twinmommy said:
and what about the credit card and stuff?? would it effect that with the buyers name not being used for the card??

Nope. Doesn't cause a problem at all.

ok so just put her name before her address on the first line???

Yes, use "c/o [Daughter's name]" as the first address line.

You guys are great! thanks so much!!

My pleasure.

1. How do I input a shipping address for a gift order?

To input a shipping address for a gift order, simply select the "Ship to a Different Address" option during the checkout process. This will allow you to enter the recipient's name and address for the shipping information.

2. Can I include a gift message with my order?

Yes, you can include a gift message with your order. During the checkout process, there will be an option to add a gift message. Simply enter your message and we will include it with the order.

3. Is it possible to ship to multiple addresses in one order?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer the option to ship to multiple addresses in one order. Each order can only be shipped to one address.

4. Will the recipient receive a receipt or invoice with their gift order?

No, we do not include receipts or invoices with gift orders. However, the recipient will receive a packing slip that does not include the prices of the items.

5. Can I track the shipment of my gift order?

Yes, you can track the shipment of your gift order by logging into your account and viewing the order status. You will also receive a tracking number via email once the order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • heat123