• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Shipment: Ensuring Accurate Delivery for Host and Guest Boxes

In summary, the estimated delivery time for an order depends on the selected shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. After an order is processed and shipped, a tracking number is provided for tracking on the carrier's website or through the store's website. It may be possible to change the shipping address before an order is shipped, but not after. If tracking information hasn't updated after 5 business days, the customer should contact customer service for assistance. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled or modified.
shanpaul
A guest placed an order to be delivered to her home rather than the host's home. In the HO email, it doesn't say which tracking number is for the host's box and which is the guest's box. The estimated delivery times are 1 day apart, although they are going to the same town.

Is there any way to know which tracking number is for which box? The guest is anxiously waiting...

On the shipment status page on CC, the shipment to the host is usually the first tracking # and usually has several boxes with it. The direct ship tracking #s are usually the bottom one(s) shown with the show. Also, if HO e-mailed the host with the tracking # it should be only the one going to the host so you can compare #s that way.

thank you! I'll check on it that way and offer a disclaimer that I may be wrong, but it's my best guess.

I appreciate the quick response!

1. What is the estimated delivery time for my order?

The estimated delivery time for your order depends on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days.

2. How can I track my shipment?

After your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment on the carrier's website or through our website by entering the tracking number in the "Track My Order" section.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, once the order has been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

4. My tracking information hasn't updated, what should I do?

In some cases, it may take a few business days for the tracking information to update. If it has been more than 5 business days and your tracking information still hasn't updated, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancel the order. If you wish to make changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible before the order is shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • LisaJG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • Poll