• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Does Shipment Status Only Update Weekly?

In summary, the shipment status on CC has been saying March 23 for days and days, but it seems to only update once a week and jump several days at once. Shipment status on CC has been saying March 23 for days and days. However, the status seems to only update once a week and jump several days at once.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Shipment status on CC has been saying March 23 for days and days. For some reason the status seems to only update once a week and jump several days at once.

I have indiv. orders from March 31 that have shipped. I'm trying to get a sense of where they are with regular shows shipping. I'm submitting one tonight that will need to arrive before the host leaves town or I'll have to arrange for shipment elsewhere.

Does anyone have a show that has shipped in the past 24 hours? Can you tell me the submission date so I can get a sense of what dates they're shipping? Are they still clearing the March 31 shows? Thanks!!!

I just had my shows on the 31st ship today. Usually once they finish w/ end of the month stuff, they get caught up w/ everything else w/in 24 hrs.

Thanks Leslie!

I still have two outside orders from the 31st that has not been shipped...but both of my shows submitted on the 31 shipped today! And I'm just 30 miles from Home Office.

I had 2 individual orders placed on the 31st and a show that closed on the 30th and all of them have already received their products. I wonder how they divi up the shipping, if it is by consultant # or what because I think some of the warehouse workers seem to be more efficient than others.

Amyskitchen2 said:
I had 2 individual orders placed on the 31st and a show that closed on the 30th and all of them have already received their products. I wonder how they divi up the shipping, if it is by consultant # or what because I think some of the warehouse workers seem to be more efficient than others.

I think it's based on what products are in stock. I have a theory that they hold some shipments b/c they're waiting for inventory to arrive and don't want to have to back-order ship items. It's part of the "just in time" delivery system and a desire not to hold a lot of inventory so they have shipments coming in just in time to ship them out. But that's just my theory. There can also be production problems like with the DCB last year.

I sent a show in on April 1st...late, almost midnight so closer to the 2nd and it arrived today

My show submitted on April 5 shipped today. Just wish they would update the shipment status date so it doesn't keep saying March 23.

1. When will my order be shipped?

The estimated shipping date for orders placed at the end of March is within 2-3 business days. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

2. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change to your shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

3. Why is my shipment status still showing as "processing"?

Processing means that your order is being prepared for shipment. It can take up to 2-3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped, especially during busy periods. If your order is still showing as "processing" after this time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the progress of your shipment.

5. What should I do if my shipment is delayed or lost?

In rare cases, shipments may experience delays or even be lost in transit. If you have not received your order within 7 business days of the estimated shipping date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with our shipping carrier to locate your package and make sure it is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • BadGirl