• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Arriving Wednesday Night at the Sheraton?

In summary, the Sheraton - Wednesday Night event is a free cooking demonstration and networking event hosted by Pampered Chef at the Sheraton hotel. It is open to anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and techniques, and no prior knowledge or affiliation is required. The event features live cooking demonstrations, new product showcases and promotions, and opportunities to interact with other attendees and Pampered Chef consultants. It is recommended to RSVP for the event through a local consultant or through the website to ensure adequate space and materials for all attendees.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So who all is arriving Wednesday night to the Sheraton?

I am! We get in to the airport at around 4:30.

I am, getting in ~ 2:30

I am but it will be later 6-7 ish.

I won't be in until about 8:30 or so myself. Maybe I'll go hang down there around 9 that night if my kids aren't calling and see if anyone is around.

I am arriving at the Sheraton Wednesday.. And I am excited. Landing at 4:00!! I am rooming with Scottie Brister!! And it will be FUN!!!!

I do, but I don't even land until 9:30ish.

Arriving at the Sheraton early afternoon on Wednesday.

Arriving at the Sheraton at 10:00 AM!! Then going to Shedd Aquarium & dinner with my upline at Bubbas!! I LOVE BUBBAS!!! :D:D:D

Ginger428, you wouldn't be arriving by train would you? Also, where in NY is City Island? (Just curious.)

No I'm flying in, City Island is part of the Bronx. Where in Western NY are you?

About an hour south of Buffalo, near Letchworth State Park and Houghton College. I completely refuse to fly, so I will be taking the train from Rochester.

For me to take the train, I think the total trip is almost 20 hours. They have NO direct from here....can you believe that!

I'll be in at about 3:30.

Skippylouwho I PM'd you.

Janet, I'm on Rae's phone list. Call if there is a gathering at the Sheraton, or maybe we can share a ride to the Hilton.

We are arriving around noon on Wed. Yes, it's 1:10 am and I am still up! Won't sleep anyway! Anyone meeting for ???? Wed night at the Sheraton??

What is the Sheraton - Wednesday Night event?

The Sheraton - Wednesday Night event is a cooking demonstration and networking event hosted by Pampered Chef at the Sheraton hotel. It features new and popular Pampered Chef products, recipe ideas, and cooking tips.

Who can attend the Sheraton - Wednesday Night event?

The event is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques. You do not need to be a consultant or have any prior knowledge about Pampered Chef to attend.

Is there a cost to attend the Sheraton - Wednesday Night event?

No, the event is free to attend. However, if you wish to purchase any Pampered Chef products, they will be available for purchase at the event.

What should I expect at the Sheraton - Wednesday Night event?

At the event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, learn about new products and promotions, and have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with other attendees and Pampered Chef consultants.

Do I need to RSVP for the Sheraton - Wednesday Night event?

Yes, we recommend RSVPing for the event so we can ensure we have enough space and materials for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by registering through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
candyfox
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views