• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share the HWC Flyer on Facebook: A Simple Guide

In summary, to share a HWC flyer on Facebook, you first need to open the flyer in Adobe Acrobat reader or whatever. Then you frame up the flyer and it copies it. You then open Word and hit "paste". You right click the image and select "save as a picture" and choose the format jpeg and save it to your desktop so it's easy for you to retrieve it when you upload it to FB.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am drawing a blank. I know it can be done because I have seen it on other consultants' pages. How do I share the HWC Flyer?

on my FB Fan page, I scan flyers into my computer using a JPEG format. I then upload them as photos onto my fan page.

I don't have a scanner (hooked up, at least) so I take a screen print, then paste it into Paint and save as JPEG.

I still can't find Paint anywhere on this computer. It's Windows 7, so it should be here but I can't find it. :(

If you have Photoshop, you can save the PDF to your computer directly from the PC website, then open it up in Photoshop and save it as a JPG.

Teresa LM said:
I still can't find Paint anywhere on this computer. It's Windows 7, so it should be here but I can't find it. :(

Look under Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint.

The way that I have also done them is to open the flyer in Adobe Acrobat reader or whatever. Then go to "tools", "select & zoom", then "snapshot tool". Then I frame up the flyer and it copies it. Then I just open Word and hit "paste". Then I right click the image and select "save as a picture" and choose the format jpeg and save it to my desktop so it's easy for me to retrieve it when I upload it to FB.I hope that helps! :)

Thank you, Deb! It's there. I didn't find Accessories at first either and I thought one of the kids must have done something and lost it. But, it was lower on the list and not in alphabetical order. Yay! I found it!

I was trying to get the Wedding Registry list printed off for my niece. Is there a way to do that, including the pictures?

THIS WAS SO EASY, THANK YOU SO MUCH I FEEL SMART NOW. :)
And I am a pretty smart gal when it comes to facebook..... I am an addict, and the first step is admitting you have a problem right. ;)

Thanks so much, everyone!!! I just couldn't get it. Its a blonde thing, LOL.

babywings76 said:
The way that I have also done them is to open the flyer in Adobe Acrobat reader or whatever. Then go to "tools", "select & zoom", then "snapshot tool". Then I frame up the flyer and it copies it. Then I just open Word and hit "paste". Then I right click the image and select "save as a picture" and choose the format jpeg and save it to my desktop so it's easy for me to retrieve it when I upload it to FB.

I hope that helps! :)

In the newer Adobe Acrobat reader you have to go to Edit to find the snapshot tool. I did as you said but when I right click on the picture "save as" is not an option. Help! I have word 7 if that makes a difference. I tried to save it as an earlier version of word but it didn't work then either.

BethCooks4U said:
In the newer Adobe Acrobat reader you have to go to Edit to find the snapshot tool. I did as you said but when I right click on the picture "save as" is not an option. Help! I have word 7 if that makes a difference. I tried to save it as an earlier version of word but it didn't work then either.

I figured it out - sort of. I have to copy the picture into power point, then I an save it as a jpeg.

I FINALLY got it! Thank you!!

for some reason I cannot find the snapshot tool bar on the version of Adobe that open the HWC product flyer on this computer. Any advice of where to look? It shows up on my laptop computer, but can't get to it right now.

ok, after trying what bethcooks4you said using powerpt. I think I have it, too!

1. What is the HWC flyer and how do I share it on Facebook?

The HWC flyer is a promotional document from Pampered Chef that features exclusive discounts and offers for customers. You can easily share it on Facebook by downloading the flyer from our website, then posting it on your Facebook page or in relevant groups.

2. Can I customize the HWC flyer before sharing it on Facebook?

Unfortunately, the HWC flyer cannot be customized as it is designed by our marketing team. However, you can add a personal message or caption when sharing it on Facebook to make it more personalized for your audience.

3. Will sharing the HWC flyer on Facebook give me any benefits?

Yes, sharing the HWC flyer on Facebook can benefit you in multiple ways. It can help promote your business and attract new customers, as well as provide your current customers with exclusive deals and discounts.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to share the HWC flyer on Facebook?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to share the HWC flyer on Facebook. We encourage all our customers to share the flyer with their friends and family to spread the word about our products and promotions.

5. Can I share the HWC flyer on Facebook multiple times?

Yes, you can share the HWC flyer multiple times on Facebook. We recommend sharing it at least once a week to ensure that all your followers and friends have seen it. You can also share it in different Facebook groups to reach a broader audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • stfenyo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies