• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up Labels: Need Help? Ask Here!

In summary, there are three types of labels available for setting up: round labels, rectangular labels, and wraparound labels. These labels can be customized with different designs and fonts. To personalize them, click on the "Customize" button and add your own text, change the font and color, and even add an image or logo. Labels can be ordered in bulk, with discounts increasing with higher quantities. However, these labels are not waterproof, but you can purchase clear laminating sheets for protection. Production time for labels is 1-2 business days and shipping time varies based on location and chosen shipping method. An order confirmation email will include a tracking number for tracking.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
A little while back there was a post that had an attachment on it on how to set your label up. It was numbered and so forth. I have looked and looked and can't seem to find it.
Can someone repost it please.
Thanks

Label from Word?

I meant TABLE not LABLE. It is way too early to get my day started like this:eek:

Ha - at least it was a word that made sense....and not sable, or cable, or fable.......:D :D :D

Finally found it.

Related to Setting Up Labels: Need Help? Ask Here!

What are the different types of labels available for setting up?

There are three types of labels available for setting up: round labels, rectangular labels, and wraparound labels. Each type can be customized with different designs and fonts.

How do I personalize my labels?

To personalize your labels, click on the "Customize" button next to the label design you want. You can then add your own text, change the font and color, and even add an image or logo.

Can I order labels in bulk?

Yes, you can order labels in bulk. When customizing your labels, simply select the quantity you want to order. The more you order, the greater the discount.

Are the labels waterproof?

Our labels are made of high-quality paper and are not waterproof. However, you can purchase clear laminating sheets to protect your labels from water and other liquids.

How long does it take to receive my labels?

The production time for labels is 1-2 business days. Shipping time depends on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • CGutwein
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies