• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Setting Up for a Fair Tonight? Get Creative Ideas Here!

In summary, the expert recommends using a different display for your trifle bowl. They also recommend using simple additions, such as a plate stand, to help prop up your displays. They suggest using different colors and adding a trifle dessert to one of the displays.
DebbieJ
Ugh...this stuff is catching up with me.

I am doing the first of 5 fairs tonight. I have no idea how to set up my table.

I am not creative and need help.

Post your ideas here!

Thanks!

If you have stuff to put together one of the fancy trifle bowl displays, that will definitely attract people to your table. I worked a really pathetic fair this weekend, and had my trifle bowl filled with candy corn, set on the round woven tray with some candy corn candles. Everyone who saw it stopped to look. If you can do the same thing with pine cones and cranberries, you'll get some people who are looking for Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating ideas.We also had a Thanksgiving Essentials area on our table: Bamboo carving board, roasting pan, meat lifters, baster and cleaning brush, gravy separator and Turkey Basics cards.

Put taller stuff in the back. Put the most colorful stuff to the left - it draws the eye over there, since most displays are viewed right to left (if I'm to believe HGTV advice on arranging stuff).

Go to Michael's, JoAnn, Target or wherever and get 3 or 4 of those plate stands. They are good to prop many things up, such as platters, dots large round bowl, round woven tray, even a cutting board. Remember to add the stands as an business expense!

Last edited:
chefann said:
We also had a Thanksgiving Essentials area on our table: Bamboo carving board, roasting pan, meat lifters, baster and cleaning brush, gravy separator and Turkey Basics cards.

That's a great idea!! I'd definately keep it simple!! Have a few stunning displays, that'll definately draw people in!! The Trifle Bowl looks great with any color combination of Christmas Balls~I did all silver/white!! Bring lots of Simple Additions...you can set it up there, depending on the size of your table!

Good luck~let us know how it goes!! I have an open house on Sat...

kspry said:
Go to Michael's, JoAnn, Target or wherever and get 3 or 4 of those plate stands. They are good to prop many things up, such as platters, dots large round bowl, round woven tray, even a cutting board. Remember to add the stands as an business expense!

That's a GREAT idea!! You can get them in different widths (sp?? looks wrong!??!) to accomodate bowls vs. plates! I'll definately get a few of these!!

Those little plate holders are also great for displaying the trivet.

If you have the tiles platter display it with a plate holder. I took mine to a bridal fair & alot of people said how pretty it was. I had 4 order it full price.

Thanks for the ideas, ladies.

I had a whole Thanksgiving set up (Roasting Pan, Carving Board, etc) and I also had a Christmas set up (Trifle Bowl filled with ornaments, candles in Rectangle Platter) and it looked very nice!

However, hardly anyone came. This was billed as a "Home Show" at a local middle school and it was the first year. I did get $80 in sales--$60 of it was from another vendor. I have 9 slips from my drawing for the 29 Mins to Dinner cookbook, so hopefully I get a booking. We'll see!

Great job
DebbieJ said:
Thanks for the ideas, ladies.

I had a whole Thanksgiving set up (Roasting Pan, Carving Board, etc) and I also had a Christmas set up (Trifle Bowl filled with ornaments, candles in Rectangle Platter) and it looked very nice!

However, hardly anyone came. This was billed as a "Home Show" at a local middle school and it was the first year. I did get $80 in sales--$60 of it was from another vendor. I have 9 slips from my drawing for the 29 Mins to Dinner cookbook, so hopefully I get a booking. We'll see!

It sounds like it looked beautiful. Great job! I would like a creative idea for my trifle too. Something for my holiday vendor open house next Thursday. I like that ornament idea. I'm sure I can find some cheap ones at the dollar store. Since I will have one with a trifle dessert in it, the other I can use to dress up my table.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
It sounds like it looked beautiful. Great job! I would like a creative idea for my trifle too. Something for my holiday vendor open house next Thursday. I like that ornament idea. I'm sure I can find some cheap ones at the dollar store. Since I will have one with a trifle dessert in it, the other I can use to dress up my table.

Debbie :D
Pine cones and berries would look cute! I like the ornaments too.

chefkristin said:
Pine cones and berries would look cute! I like the ornaments too.

I had my Trifle Bowl at a show last week. The host had a bunch of fresh cut rosemary in a basket on her kitchen counter, so I just grabbed it and stuck it in the trifle bowl. She then grabbed several pinecones from a bowl sitting on her fireplace, and tucked them in around it. It looked beautiful! And in one minute, we had created a wonderful centerpiece! She was so enamored with it, she pointed it out to guests as they came in, and made sure someone booked a December show, so she could get one for 60% off! :D she also let me take the display with me when I left so I could show it at my next shows!:D :D

What a nice host, Becky!

1. What is "Fair Tonight"?

"Fair Tonight" is a unique event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together the community for a night of food, fun, and fundraising for a good cause.

2. How do I purchase tickets for Fair Tonight?

You can purchase tickets for Fair Tonight by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking our website for upcoming events in your area.

3. What type of food will be served at Fair Tonight?

Fair Tonight features a variety of dishes prepared with Pampered Chef products, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts. There will also be options for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. Can I bring my kids to Fair Tonight?

Yes, Fair Tonight is a family-friendly event and children are welcome to attend. There will also be activities and entertainment for kids throughout the evening.

5. How does Fair Tonight support a good cause?

Each Fair Tonight event partners with a local charity or non-profit organization. A portion of the ticket sales and any additional donations made during the event will go towards supporting the chosen cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefjeanine