• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Giving Ideas for Women's Fair

In summary, Tanya is going to do a small batter bowl with the brownie mix, a trivet christmas stocking, and other small ideas for her upcoming shows and two fairs. She put together the small batter bowl with the brownie mix like lkspeir did and the trivet stocking like lkspeir said. Other ideas include (1) tying a nice ribbon around the creative cutters, (2) taking a small holiday themed basket filled with a few pantry seasonings, (3) putting the ice cream dipper, ice cream sandwich maker, and a jar of ice cream topping in a xmas paper-wrapped box, and (4) tying a ribbon around the Let's Eat cook
Jennie4PC
I will be doing a free booth at a womens fair and they want me to have christmas giving ideas set up I do plan on doing the small batter bowl with the cookie mix in it but what other types of things should I do for the display I am not a very creative person. I wont be sitting at the booth to talk about things since they dont want people to feel like they need to buy any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm doing a fair next weekend. I'm going to do the batter bowl mix, and I think I'm going to make a trivet christmas stocking (as pictured on the back cover of the Holiday mini catalog) and hang it from my table. Maybe some nuts, etc. in SA small bowls wrapped in plastic wrap.

For my shows and two upcoming fairs, I put together the small batter bowl with the brownie mix like you did and put together the trivet stocking like lkspeir said (make a cone, keep it together with a rubber band, then tie a nice ribbon around it -- alternative to trying to do a tie-up thing like in the mini-catalog). Other ideas: (1) tie a nice ribbon around the creative cutters (because the silver tin looks nice by itself); (2) make the spiced pecans in SB, put in SA small bowl, wrap with clear celophane paper and tie off with ribbon; (3) take a small holiday themed basket and fill with a few pantry seasonings; (4) put the ice cream dipper, ice cream sandwich maker and a jar of ice cream topping in a xmas paper-wrapped box (or basket); (5) tie a ribbon around the Let's Eat cookbook and Kid's cookie cutters for a kids idea. Obviously there are bigger things you could show, but I opted for smaller things so it was less to carry to shows/fairs. Good luck!Tanya

Great ideas Tanya - especially the rubber band to hold the trivet together. I had thought about the spices thing. I just got some with my supply order today. I saw the spiced pecans in the Holiday mini catalog - planning to do that. I've only go a week, so I've got to pull things together quickly.Thank you for your suggestions!

siderits said:
For my shows and two upcoming fairs, I put together the small batter bowl with the brownie mix like you did and put together the trivet stocking like lkspeir said (make a cone, keep it together with a rubber band, then tie a nice ribbon around it -- alternative to trying to do a tie-up thing like in the mini-catalog). Other ideas: (1) tie a nice ribbon around the creative cutters (because the silver tin looks nice by itself); (2) make the spiced pecans in SB, put in SA small bowl, wrap with clear celophane paper and tie off with ribbon; (3) take a small holiday themed basket and fill with a few pantry seasonings; (4) put the ice cream dipper, ice cream sandwich maker and a jar of ice cream topping in a xmas paper-wrapped box (or basket); (5) tie a ribbon around the Let's Eat cookbook and Kid's cookie cutters for a kids idea. Obviously there are bigger things you could show, but I opted for smaller things so it was less to carry to shows/fairs. Good luck!

Tanya

Thank you for all of these creative ideas! I was going to post on needing suggestions for visual gift ideas to display at my next coming craft fairs! Just what I needed!

you could also try the cappuccino mix in the prep bowls, it was mentioned in a thread about fundraisers

I put a package of dip mix and a set of small spoons into a SA square and wrapped it with a ribbon.

I made a sample of the trivet stocking tonight - the rubber bands were a great tip!! Thanks!I have several questions.....What do you all do as far as set up goes?? How do you display? How much do you take? What kind of handouts to you prepare?

pamperedinAlaska said:
I put a package of dip mix and a set of small spoons into a SA square and wrapped it with a ribbon.

very clever! I wanted to do something in the new SA tiles for my daughters teachers and I also loved the one with the spiced pecans gift idea or perhaps do a gourmet apple and stick it in the SA tiles bowl and wrap it and use the napkin ring to close it!

does anyone have a picture of the trivet stocking? I don't have the holiday mini.

To see it go to anyone's PWS, click on the holiday catalog, then click on the back cover and there is a picture there.

duh shouldda looked there Thanks : )

1. What are some affordable gift options for women's fair at Christmas?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gift ideas that are perfect for the holiday season. Some affordable options include our kitchen tools and accessories, such as our silicone spatulas, baking sheets, and cookware sets. We also have gift sets that combine multiple products at a discounted price.

2. What are some unique gift ideas for women who love to cook?

We have many unique and practical gift ideas for women who love to cook. Our personalized cutting boards, recipe boxes, and kitchen timers make great gifts. We also have a variety of cookbooks, including specialty cookbooks for specific diets or cuisines.

3. Can I purchase gift cards for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer gift cards that can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products. You can choose the amount you would like to gift, and the recipient can use it to purchase their favorite items from our catalog or website.

4. Are there any holiday-themed products available for purchase?

Yes, we have a variety of holiday-themed products that make great gifts for women's fair at Christmas. These include our festive serving platters, holiday cookie cutters, and seasonal spice blends. We also have gift sets that feature our holiday-themed products.

5. Can I personalize the gifts I purchase?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with names, initials, or special messages. This adds a personal touch to the gift and makes it even more special for the recipient. Look for our "personalization" option when browsing our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • mrssyvo