• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a PWS: Director Feature?

In summary, a PWS Director Feature is a tool that enables you to manage and personalize your Personal Website's content, such as product listings, event invitations, and customer information. To access this feature, simply log in to your Personal Website and click on the "Director" tab. You can add your own products, create product bundles and specials, and schedule events without any limitations. Additionally, the PWS Director Feature allows you to customize the appearance of your website by choosing layouts, colors, and fonts.
Yakmama
I just set up a PWS a couple of days ago- and do not have an "outlet" section, but my director does. Is that strictly a director feature?

No its not - check again! Or call HO - or wait till Janet or Ann will answer you ! :)

No once you qualify you will get outlet & online order ability.

You must be qualified to have the outlet - $1250 career sales or 4 shows.

Actually the Outlet on my web site is a little messed up too. Maybe it is the same thing...
Try opening the Pink Breast Cancer items, then look again on the left column and the outlet should be there. It took me a minute to find them, because when the added the Pink stuf, the outlet fell behind.
I hope that helps.

I have already qualified-

ok- I just checked my page again- and you DO have to click on the Breast Cancer thing first... wierd... seems the outlet should be right on the front like all of the other catalog sections.

Thanks!

If you click on "Order Products" on the lower left side and don't connect your order to a show, the outlet should be at the bottom of the page. If you just click on "Our Products" it will not show the outlet.

Related to Setting Up a PWS: Director Feature?

1. What is a PWS Director Feature?

A PWS Director Feature is a special feature within your Personal Website (PWS) that allows you to manage and customize your website's content, including product listings, event invitations, and customer information.

2. How do I access the PWS Director Feature?

To access the PWS Director Feature, log in to your Personal Website and click on the "Director" tab in the top menu. This will take you to the Director Dashboard, where you can make changes to your website.

3. Can I add my own products to my PWS using the Director Feature?

Yes, the PWS Director Feature allows you to add your own products and manage their listings on your website. You can also create product bundles and specials to offer to your customers.

4. Is there a limit to the number of events I can create using the Director Feature?

No, there is no limit to the number of events you can create using the PWS Director Feature. You can create as many events as you need, and even schedule them in advance.

5. Can I customize the appearance of my PWS using the Director Feature?

Yes, the PWS Director Feature allows you to customize the layout, colors, and fonts of your website, giving you the ability to create a unique and personalized online presence for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Robin R