• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed!

In summary, the conversation revolved around menu planning for upcoming cooking shows. The speaker mentioned offering a molten skillet brownie for dessert and a pork tenderloin to showcase the deep covered baker in September. They also discussed not losing business by focusing on future months and instead promoting shows and products in the current month. Recipe ideas using the knives and cookware were also shared, including the Jerk Chicken Nachos and the new nutty caramel brownies. The speaker also mentioned the success of using the Santuko knife and the need to plan menus in advance.
pamperedape
for September??

I'm not sure what I am offering for the main, but FOR SURE the molten skillet brownie for the dessert!

For August I am doing the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. For September I was thinking about the pork tenderloin, so it will showcase the deep covered baker. Or I will probably be doing the main dish recipe card recipe if I have earned my 12" by then... I used to do Mom's Apple crisp as it is Apple season, but I really want to showcase a higher priced item...

Forget September, what about August?!?!?!!?!?

DebbieJ said:
Forget September, what about August?!?!?!!?!?
WOO HOO!! We have a whole month of selling before we start talking about September ladies and gentlemen!

Don't lose a whole month of business. There a lot of people out there that would love to do a show before the fall schedule revs up, who would love to get TOP QUALITY knives at bargain basement prices AND TOP QUALITY cookware with the bookings from their shows. Don't deprive them because you are working ahead!

BethCooks4U said:
WOO HOO!! We have a whole month of selling before we start talking about September ladies and gentlemen!

Don't lose a whole month of business. There a lot of people out there that would love to do a show before the fall schedule revs up, who would love to get TOP QUALITY knives at bargain basement prices AND TOP QUALITY cookware with the bookings from their shows. Don't deprive them because you are working ahead!

Any good recipe ideas that showcase the knives and the cookware?

tlennhoff said:
Any good recipe ideas that showcase the knives and the cookware?
I made the Jerk Chicken Nachos at yesterday's party (in the new catalog that I got at conference).

Cooked the chicken in the cookware and had the host cube the chicken with the Santuko - she raved and raved!! Got August bookings! (and the host is thinking of doing those shows herself!)

Sounds good. I wonder how they would be without cheese? LOL, at times keeping kosher can be difficult.

I love, love the santuko.

Oh, sorry - not losing a whole month of business, just WORKING ahead.

I already have my August menu set to include BOTH the knives AND the cookware.

Last edited:
We made the Jerk Chicken Nachos at our Cluster Meeting last night, the only thing we said we would do different is double the sour cream/rub recipe, they were a little on the dry side. The new nutty carmel brownies were wonderful with a little vanilla ice cream.

Related to September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed!

1. What is the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed!?

The September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed! is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. Each week, a new dessert recipe will be revealed and available for purchase.

2. How do I access the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed!?

You can access the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed! through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The recipes will also be featured on our social media pages.

3. Are the ingredients for the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed! provided?

No, the ingredients for the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed! are not provided. You will need to purchase the necessary ingredients to make the dessert.

4. Can I purchase the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed! recipes individually?

Yes, each recipe from the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed! can be purchased individually. However, we recommend purchasing the entire menu for a discounted price.

5. Can I customize the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed! recipes?

Yes, you can customize the recipes from the September's Mystery Menu: Dessert Revealed! to your liking. We encourage you to get creative and make the recipes your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies