• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September-October Special: Pam's PAN-TASTIC DEAL!

In summary, the September-October Special, Pam's PAN-TASTIC DEAL, includes a Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, a Rockcrok® Slow Cooker Stand, and a Cookbook with exclusive recipes. These products can also be purchased separately, but buying the bundle saves money. The deal will be available from September 1st to October 31st and unfortunately, discounts and host rewards cannot be applied. Both the Dutch Oven and Slow Cooker Stand are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
pamperedape
For a September-October special!

PAN-TASTIC DEAL!!

It would work just like dollar days, but instead of them earning a product for the dollar amount of the day they have their show, I would "give them" that much money towards their purchase of cookware!!

For instance - Pam holds a 500 show on September 30th, I then give her 30$ towards the purchase of any cookware.

What do you think?

It's a good idea. Tell us more.

... but consider this: Everyone would want their show on the last day of the month. How about reverse the days. Show on the first = $30...

BethCooks4U said:
It's a good idea. Tell us more.... but consider this: Everyone would want their show on the last day of the month. How about reverse the days. Show on the first = $30...
That is a great idea! I seem to have a harder time booking for a first couple of weeks in the month...Has anyone figured out the dollar value of each point that we earn to try and make sure it doesn't end up costing us money??

They look to be right around 9 points per dollar. Less on a few items (the 12" SS skillet is $200 but 1200 points, which is 6 per dollar).

Related to September-October Special: Pam's PAN-TASTIC DEAL!

Q: What is included in the September-October Special: Pam's PAN-TASTIC DEAL?

A: The September-October Special includes our popular Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, a Rockcrok® Slow Cooker Stand, and a Cookbook featuring delicious recipes to make in your new Rockcrok® products.

Q: Can I purchase the individual products included in the September-October Special separately?

A: Yes, all of the products in the September-October Special can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the bundle will save you money and give you access to exclusive recipes in the included Cookbook.

Q: How long will the September-October Special be available?

A: The September-October Special will be available for purchase from September 1st through October 31st.

Q: Can I use discounts or host rewards on the September-October Special?

A: Unfortunately, discounts and host rewards cannot be applied to the September-October Special as it is already heavily discounted.

Q: Is the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven and Slow Cooker Stand dishwasher safe?

A: Yes, both the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven and Slow Cooker Stand are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookingisfunagain
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • Lady Chef