• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director September Host & Guest Specials Are Up!

In summary, the September host special is a free gift with a qualifying party and the guest special is a discount on select products. To qualify for the host special, you must host a party with at least $X in sales and have at least X guests in attendance. The guest special includes select products from the fall collection and cannot be combined with the host special. These specials are only available for the month of September and will end on September 30th at 11:59pm EST.
baychef
Silver Member
Just saw them on CC!

Those are fantastic!!!!

"I know, right? They were amazing! I've been a fan for years and finally getting to see them live was a dream come true. Their energy and stage presence are unmatched. Did you have a favorite song they played?"

What are the September host and guest specials?

The September host special is a free gift with a qualifying party, while the guest special is a discount on select products.

How can I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a party with at least $X in sales and have at least X guests in attendance.

What products are included in the guest special?

The guest special includes select products from our fall collection. These products will be marked with a special symbol on our website.

Can I combine the host and guest specials?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can still take advantage of the guest special by making a separate purchase.

When do the September host and guest specials end?

The September host and guest specials are only available for the month of September. They will end on September 30th at 11:59pm EST.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kam
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies