• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer

In summary, the September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts for hosts and guests during the month of September. To receive these offers, you can either host a party or attend as a guest. The flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products, and it can be found on the website, through a consultant, at a party, or through the email newsletter. The discounts and deals cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still earn rewards through the regular host program or guest loyalty program.
kam
Staff member
If anyone is interested...

You should be able to open it in Acro Reader and type your Cons Info into the lower left corner. Choose Highlight Fields within your Acro reader and the fillable box will appear.

Attachments

• Sep2010_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 604
I know no one commented on this post but I bet I'm not the only one who loves these! ...did you get a chance to do October? I've been so patiently waiting.

Thanks so much!

These are great, I use them too!
Thanks,

Lisa

Here is the one for October. Had it done, just forgot to post it!

Again, you should be able to type your info in using Acro reader. Spot is at the bottom left.

Attachments

• Oct2010_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 415
kam said:
Here is the one for October. Had it done, just forgot to post it!

Again, you should be able to type your info in using Acro reader. Spot is at the bottom left.

Thanks Kathleen! You are awesome ...I mean AMAZING!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks Kathleen! You are awesome ...I mean AMAZING!

Thank you! :blushing:

You - rock - kathleen!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer

What is the September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer?

The September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that highlights the exclusive deals and discounts available for hosts and guests during the month of September.

How can I receive the discounts and deals from the September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer?

To receive the discounts and deals, you can either host a Pampered Chef party in September or attend a party as a guest. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. As a guest, you can take advantage of the exclusive deals and discounts offered during the month of September.

What types of products are included in the September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer?

The September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. The specific products and deals may vary each month, so be sure to check the flyer for the latest offers.

Can I combine the discounts and deals from the September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the discounts and deals from the September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards and discounts through our regular host program or through our guest loyalty program.

How can I get a copy of the September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer?

You can find the September Host/Guest on 1 Page Flyer on our website, through your Pampered Chef consultant, or at a Pampered Chef party. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the flyer directly in your inbox each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookingaimee
Replies