• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer

In summary,Anyone have a flyer made for the hostess specials for September to Dec?Thanks Cathy!Thanks much for SHARING Cathy! This is so helpful!I am having that problem too.Here's a pdf - it should be in the files somewhere from when I posted it before - but just in case you can't find it - here it is:Host/Guest flyerI also attached the Word file in case you want to adjust...
Anyone have a flyer made for the hostess specials for September to Dec?

Oooh, I was going to post that I wanted an Oct-Dec one!

I did a Host/Guest one for Oct - Dec - here you go:

Attachments

• OctNovDec Host Guest Flyer.doc
    758.5 KB · Views: 587
thanks Cathy!

Thanks so much for sharing Cathy!

awesome! thanks!!

When I pull it up in Word 2003, all the pictures go crazy. I can't even get to the one picture of the unglazed stoneware. Anyone else have that problem! I would love to have this one (and really appreciate it Cathy) since I want to put something in my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop packets on Saturday and would rather use 1 piece of paper for the 10 copies instead of 30! You're great, Cathy!

I am having that problem too.

Here's a pdf - it should be in the files somewhere from when I posted it before - but just in case you can't find it - here it is:

I also attached the Word file in case you want to adjust...

Attachments

• OctNovDec2008_noname.pdf
    131 KB · Views: 367
  • OctNovDec2008.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 465
Thanks Kathleen---love it!

Thanks Kathy, looks great!

Me, too. The guest specials are on a second page & I can't move them, & the pictures are jumping all over the place. The host specials are fine. Always seem to have this problem with the word docs - Wish I knew what my problem was, 'cuz it's a great flyer - thanks again, Cathy.
Thanks for the pdf Kathleen!

Thanks Kathleen! The Word document came up fine on yours. Not sure of the difference! I admire anyone who can do these!

Thank you both for sharing.

Thank you for sharing :)

Thanks ladies!! Looks great!

I have a booth this weekend, this will be perfect!!!
Thanks.

Thanks for sharing! I love these flyers.

Jumbled up here too, so I used the PDF one from Kathleen. Love it & thanks!

kam said:
Here's a pdf - it should be in the files somewhere from when I posted it before - but just in case you can't find it - here it is:

I also attached the Word file in case you want to adjust...

This is fabulous! Thank you so much!

Related to Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer

1. What is the Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer?

The Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and rewards to hostesses who book a party or event during the months of September to December.

2. How can I get the Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer?

The Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer is only available to Pampered Chef hostesses who book a party or event during the specified time frame. If you are interested in hosting a party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule an event and receive the flyer.

3. What kind of discounts and rewards are included in the Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer?

The specific discounts and rewards may vary, but typically the flyer includes discounts on popular Pampered Chef products, free products with qualifying party sales, and the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on party sales and bookings.

4. Can I combine the Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, if there are multiple promotions or discounts available, the hostess can choose which one they would like to use for their party.

5. When does the Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer expire?

The Sept to Dec Hostess Special Flyer expires on December 31st of the year it is issued. This means that all parties must be booked and held by this date in order to take advantage of the special offers included in the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam