• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Month Flyer: Sept & Sept Recruit

In summary, to access the 2 Month Flyer for September and September recruit, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. You can customize the flyer with your personal contact information and it is available in both digital and print format. It can be used for both in-person and online recruiting, and there are special incentives and rewards offered for recruiting during these months. Check the flyer for more details and your upline leader may also have additional incentives.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 2-month format flyer for September Specials and September Recruit 2011.

Thanks

Attachments

• SepRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 408
Thanks for your flyer!

thank you!!! i use this for my lapboards!! it's perfect!!!

1. How do I access the 2 Month Flyer for September and September recruit?

To access the 2 Month Flyer for September and September recruit, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, select "Marketing Materials" and you will find the 2 Month Flyer under the "Recruiting" section.

2. Can I customize the 2 Month Flyer for my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the 2 Month Flyer by adding your personal contact information, including your name, phone number, and email address. You can also add your own photos or change the wording to fit your recruiting style.

3. Is the 2 Month Flyer available in digital format?

Yes, the 2 Month Flyer is available in both digital and print format. You can download the digital version from your Pampered Chef account and share it through email, social media, or other digital platforms.

4. Can I use the 2 Month Flyer to recruit both in-person and online?

Absolutely! The 2 Month Flyer is versatile and can be used for both in-person and online recruiting. You can print out physical copies to hand out at parties or events, and also share the digital version on social media or through email.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for recruiting during the months of September and September?

Yes, there are special incentives and rewards for recruiting during the months of September and September. Check the 2 Month Flyer for more details on the specific rewards and how to earn them through recruiting. Additionally, your upline leader may also offer additional incentives or rewards for recruiting during this time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam