• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept/Oct/Nov or Oct/Nov Host Special Flyer

In summary, the host specials for the Sept/Oct/Nov flyer include the Small Ridged Baker, the Apple Wedger, and the Quick Slice. To earn these host specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The host specials are predetermined for each flyer and cannot be chosen by the host. They also cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The host specials are valid until the end of November.
babywings76
Gold Member
Has anyone put together a flyer with these 3 months together? Or October & November? Either way would be great! :D Thanks!

You'll have to wait a few days more - the November promos haven't been announced yet (we should see them in the September CN, September 1)

They've been ANNOUNCED (they were in the fall guide) but HO has not posted the official flyer ... and I'm sure KAM needs them for her flyer.

I'd like to have them too but there is wisdom in "not promoting November until your October is where you want it to be." Still, I'm certain guests at my show will say, "Um, yeah, what about November?"

Yeah, after I posted this I thought I'd just print it off from CC, but realized it wasn't on there yet. They'll put it up Sept. 1st I bet.I was putting together a host packet and wanted to put November in there so the host could know what was coming up in hopes of getting some bookings. I ended up including the Do You Love a Bargain flyer Joy had shared instead.

Hi there! Yes, I have put together a flyer with the Sept/Oct/Nov host specials, as well as one for just October and November. I would be happy to share them with you or help you create your own personalized flyer. Just let me know and I can send them over to you. Happy hosting! :)

1. What are the host specials for the Sept/Oct/Nov flyer?

The host specials for the Sept/Oct/Nov flyer include the Small Ridged Baker, the Apple Wedger, and the Quick Slice.

2. How can I earn these host specials?

To earn these host specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party.

3. Can I choose which host special I want?

No, the host specials are predetermined for each flyer and cannot be chosen by the host.

4. Can I combine the host specials with other discounts or promotions?

No, the host specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

5. What is the expiration date for the Sept/Oct/Nov host specials?

The host specials for the Sept/Oct/Nov flyer are valid until the end of November.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies