• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Separated From Husband Birthday

In summary, Trish's husband was fired for drinking on the job, and today is her 57th birthday. She is going to visit friends tonight and her family is going to Kansas City for a few days.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Some of you may remember my post about "my husband was fired" for drinking on the job. Update: thanks to help from family and friends, I am settled in a new apartment. Today is my 57th birthday...didn't want to spend it alone so am going to visit with friends tonight. My folks leave for KC today...they've been here since Monday and, in their 80's, have moved furniture, etc. T.G.I.F. Thank God for family and friends.

Trish in Texas

Wishing you a very happy birthday! On to a new chapter, enjoy the evening with your friends.

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear that you have a wonderful support system and you're on the road to much happier times. Hope you have a nice night tonight w/ friends celebrating your day! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(go read todays thread "what's for dinner" under recipe tips...{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

Trish,
you will make it, I did in January.He didn't wish me a Happy Birthday but remembered to say Happy Valentines day!! NICE!!
lots of people are praying for you. alcohol destroys dreams, i know it did in our family.
God Bless You

Trish...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And I admire you even more by revealing your age!! (I am 51). Hope you have the happiest of days...you deserve it!!!

Happy birthday, Trish...continuing to pray for you!

Many blessings to you on your birthday!

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you've given yourself a wonderful present. ;)

Happy, Happy Birthday! Enjoy it and glad you are on a better road now.

Trish, we share the same birthday, and are only a year apart. Happy Birthday and many wishes for a wonderful new year ahead. Stay strong, you deserve happiness.

Happy Birthday. I hope you remember this one as the one when you took control of your life and started on a brand new path.

Happy birthday and congratulations on setting yourself free. Every December 26 for the past 5 years I have thanked God for giving me the strength to leave a very damaging marriage. You will likely do the same, as you reflect on how much your life has improved since.

Best of luck -

Happy Birthday! Here's to you and taking control of your own life!

What are some gift ideas for a separated husband's birthday?

Some gift ideas for a separated husband's birthday could include a thoughtful card or letter expressing your well wishes, a gift card to his favorite restaurant or store, a subscription to a hobby or interest magazine, a personalized item such as a photo album or engraved item, or a thoughtful experience such as tickets to a sports game or concert.

How can I make my separated husband's birthday special?

To make your separated husband's birthday special, you could plan a surprise party or gathering with friends and family, create a special homemade gift or meal, take him on a fun outing or adventure, or simply spend quality time together doing something he enjoys.

Should I still acknowledge my separated husband's birthday?

It is a personal decision whether or not to acknowledge a separated husband's birthday. If you feel comfortable and it aligns with your relationship, it can be a kind gesture to still acknowledge their special day. However, if it would cause discomfort or tension, it may be best to respect their space and not acknowledge it.

What are some ways to celebrate a separated husband's birthday from a distance?

If you are unable to celebrate your separated husband's birthday in person, there are still ways to make it special. You could arrange for a video call or virtual hangout, send a care package or thoughtful gift, set up a surprise delivery or dinner, or plan a future outing or trip to celebrate together.

Is it appropriate to give my separated husband a birthday gift?

It is up to your personal discretion whether or not to give your separated husband a birthday gift. If you have a good relationship and it feels appropriate, it can be a kind gesture to give a small gift. However, if it may cause discomfort or tension, it is okay to not give a gift and simply acknowledge their birthday in a different way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • MamaChef
  • General Chat
Replies