• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Home Fund-Raiser Cover Letter

In summary, Darby received a nasty letter from someone on the internet because someone else had sent her a positive letter about the fundraiser. Darby found a flyer that she liked and contacted the person who made it to ask for permission to use it.
thechefofnorthbend
I have seen many wonderful letters to the organization about the Fund-raiser. Is there a letter or flyer made up that is actually sent home with the students along with the catalog and OOF?

Hey Darby, I have one and it is posted here but last time I posted it I got a VERY nasty letter from somone on here so if you want it EMAIL me don't PM me.

Thanks!:p

Just emailed you Kristi!! :p

Oooh = Kristi - can you email it to me as well??

I would like one as well! Thanks!

Kristi, could you email me a copy too? Thanks!!!

I did one and posted it on another fundraiser thread, but will post here as well. Would need to alter for the particular month/particulars, etc...Good luck!

Attachments

• Fundraiser Letter.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 569
emailed you Kristi!

I just e-mailed u too--also sent a copy of what I have used--but I want some new ideas!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Darby, I have one and it is posted here but last time I posted it I got a VERY nasty letter from somone on here so if you want it EMAIL me don't PM me.

Who on earth from here would send you a nasty letter and WHY????
Can I get that too??

PampMomof3 said:

What!:eek: Taht's awful!

I want to see it too! Just emailed you.

PampMomof3 said:

I just e-mailed you too Kristi. Thanks in advance Laurel

No problem! I just sent them to Laurel & Nicky!:)

Funny, I was searching just today. There was some that I had seen on here a long time ago that I wanted to find. Luckily, I had a hard copy of one that gave me a hint. Search "Seton" and some fantastic fundraising info is attached. Just remember to delete the "Seton Catholic School" icon on the letter!

Here's Mine....Here is mine to go home tomorrow at my preschool in packets for each family. PLEASE CRITIQUE. I would love to "jazz" up the last paragraph a little without getting too wordy. I want them to read it! I am enclosing the new "apron" flyer on here and the Feb OOF with the prices on the back...also the March/April host specials on one flyer.

Attachments

• preschool letter.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 368
Hello everyone, I'm home today so I decided to pick up the phone..Well, I just got a VERY POSITIVE YES to do a funraiser with a daycare center!!What all do you put together as far as a packet??What should I send her..

1. What is a Send Home Fund-Raiser Cover Letter?

A Send Home Fund-Raiser Cover Letter is a letter that is sent home with students or employees to introduce a fundraising event and encourage them to participate by purchasing products from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I personalize the cover letter for my organization?

Our team at Pampered Chef can work with you to add your organization's logo and specific information about your fundraising event to the cover letter, making it more personal and effective.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for our fundraisers. We want to make it easy for your organization to raise funds, so any order, big or small, is greatly appreciated.

4. How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser go towards our organization?

For each purchase made through the fundraiser, Pampered Chef will donate a portion of the proceeds to your organization. The percentage may vary depending on the products sold and the total amount raised.

5. How long does it take to receive the products after the fundraiser ends?

Typically, it takes 4-6 weeks for the products to be delivered after the fundraiser ends. However, this may vary depending on the size of the order and any potential delays in shipping. We will do our best to keep you updated on the progress of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • amand221