• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Extra Items - Contact Carol at [email protected]

In summary, you can sell any Pampered Chef products that are currently available in the catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. To get started with selling extra items, simply contact Carol at [email protected] and let her know of your interest. There are several benefits to selling extra items, such as earning extra income, receiving discounts on products, and connecting with other consultants and customers. No previous sales experience is required, as we provide training and support. While there are no specific requirements or obligations, actively promoting and selling products is encouraged for optimal results.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Does anyone have an extra they would like to sell???:confused:

Email me at [email protected]

thanks,
Carol

Is this the quick stir family size?
I have a customer who would love to have one in pink, but I didn't know if they were available.

They were HWC items a couple of years ago. The regular size was a guest item, and the family size was a host item.

I don't have the pink one, but I have the blue one if anyone is looking for it :)

Bumping.... still looking for the 2qt???? anybody???

Bumping.... still looking for the 2qt???? anybody?

since everyone seems to look at new post first, thought I would bump AGAIN

I have one that's used. Are you looking NWT? I don't use it anymore b/c I have the new style and the old style plain white. JLMK.
-Rocki

Wow!!!!!!!! I vaguely remember this!!! I'm sorry I could be of no help! I must not have sold much during that time, because I do not remember them well at all! And I have sold since before they even started HWC!:rolleyes:

rocki said:
I have one that's used. Are you looking NWT? I don't use it anymore b/c I have the new style and the old style plain white. JLMK.
-Rocki

Used is fine.... PM me and lets make a deal!!!!

I'm so sorry. I PMd you but wanted to post for everyone else too. I can't find my HWC pitcher. UGH. I couldn't find my cake testers OR the pitcher and I don't know where they are. I'll keep looking and let you know if I find it. Thanks and sorry again.

cwinter474 said:
Used is fine.... PM me and lets make a deal!!!!

What items can I sell through Pampered Chef?

You can sell any Pampered Chef products that are currently available in our catalog. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

How do I get started with selling extra items through Pampered Chef?

To get started, simply contact Carol at [email protected] and let her know that you are interested in selling extra items. She will provide you with all the necessary information and support to help you get started.

What are the benefits of selling extra items through Pampered Chef?

There are several benefits to selling extra items through Pampered Chef. You can earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to sell extra items through Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to sell extra items through Pampered Chef. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your sales.

Are there any requirements or obligations for selling extra items through Pampered Chef?

There are no specific requirements or obligations for selling extra items through Pampered Chef. However, we do encourage our consultants to actively promote and sell our products in order to see the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • newchefmommy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefaurora
  • cwinter474