• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Older Books CHEAP - Inquire Now!

In summary, the "Selling Older Books CHEAP - Inquire Now!" promotion includes a variety of books such as cookbooks, children's books, fiction, non-fiction, and more at discounted prices. The discount amount ranges from 20-50% off the original retail price, with some books having even larger discounts. Customers can purchase as many books as they'd like, but quantities are limited. Some books may have been gently used or have slight imperfections, but they are all in good condition. The promotion will be available while supplies last, and any sold out books will no longer be available through this promotion. It is recommended to check back regularly for new additions to the selection.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Ok, so my fall booths have fallen thur so I won't be needing these older books. Let me know if your interested. They are going CHEAP

Fall and Winter 2007 with the Stainless on the cover - 16 of those
5 packs of the Holiday 2007 mini's

Spring/ Summer with the Dots 2008 I have 88 of these
4 indiviulals of the mini

Spring/ Summer 2008 with the grill basket on the cover - 16 of these

How's about $5 plus shipping for all????? Anybody interested????

[email protected]

Thanks

Carol

you could always give them to an elementary school (with your name on them of course)

They use them for the children to cut up - they find pictures that start with certain letters or things that are round or square - they use scissors to help with coordination

I did this 2 years ago and receive three orders from it.

Just my 2 cents worth

:chef:

GREAT Idea!!!!

Thanks so much, If I don't get any takers I will talk to my Grandson's teacher on Friday.

Carol

1. What kind of books are included in the "Selling Older Books CHEAP - Inquire Now!" promotion?

The "Selling Older Books CHEAP - Inquire Now!" promotion includes a variety of books, including cookbooks, children's books, fiction, non-fiction, and more. These books are all from previous seasons or editions and are being sold at a discounted price.

2. How much of a discount can I expect when purchasing through the "Selling Older Books CHEAP - Inquire Now!" promotion?

The discount amount varies depending on the specific book, but generally, customers can expect to save between 20-50% off the original retail price. Some books may have an even larger discount.

3. Can I purchase more than one book through the "Selling Older Books CHEAP - Inquire Now!" promotion?

Yes, you can purchase as many books as you'd like through this promotion. However, keep in mind that quantities are limited, so it's best to act fast before your desired book sells out.

4. Are all of the books in the "Selling Older Books CHEAP - Inquire Now!" promotion brand new?

No, some of the books may have been gently used or have slight imperfections, but they are all in good condition and still a great value. Any major flaws or damages will be noted in the book's description.

5. How long will the "Selling Older Books CHEAP - Inquire Now!" promotion be available?

The promotion will be available while supplies last. Once a book is sold out, it will no longer be available through this promotion. We recommend checking back regularly to see if any new books have been added to the selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bgpamperedchef
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered Ruth