• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Scanning Page 8 for Carol's Party Invite

In summary, Carol is looking for a way to use pg 8 from the 2008 catalog as an invitation for a party. She is hoping someone can scan and send her a copy.
cwinter474
Gold Member
My scanner bit the dust. Is there anyway someone could scan and send me a copy of pg 8 from the s/s08 catalog? :confused:

I want to edit it and use as a invitation for a party.

Thanks,

Carol

[email protected]

helpPLease.... anybody????

I would help if I could but I don't have a scanner at home. What exactly are you looking for?

I don't have a working scanner - but is there a way to open the online catalog and do a screen shot?

scan
wadesgirl said:
I would help if I could but I don't have a scanner at home. What exactly are you looking for?

I want to use page 8 (without the big picture) as a invite to a pc party. The hostess is wild about the Trifle bowl and really wants to highlight all you can do with it. I've got all the recipes and ideas, I just thought that page with the additional pics and the recipe on it would make a good invite. She is paying for the copies and postage, I thought I could put the party date info where the main picture is and she could send that out.

Can I find this page online somewhere?

I sent a scan for you. Hope it works.

cwinter474 said:
I want to use page 8 (without the big picture) as a invite to a pc party. The hostess is wild about the Trifle bowl and really wants to highlight all you can do with it. I've got all the recipes and ideas, I just thought that page with the additional pics and the recipe on it would make a good invite. She is paying for the copies and postage, I thought I could put the party date info where the main picture is and she could send that out.

Can I find this page online somewhere?
I know you can pull up the catalog online on your PWS. You could probably do a screen shot of the page and then modify it from there. Try that.

wadesgirl said:
I know you can pull up the catalog online on your PWS. You could probably do a screen shot of the page and then modify it from there. Try that.

Didn't know I could even do that.... GREAT IDEA

You'll have to share the finished product when you're done creating it - I am dying to see it!

Carol

I'll attach it on this post. Maybe you can get it from here if the e-mail still isn't working.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 252

Related to Help Needed: Scanning Page 8 for Carol's Party Invite

1. What is "Help Needed: Scanning Page 8 for Carol's Party Invite"?

"Help Needed: Scanning Page 8 for Carol's Party Invite" is a request for assistance in finding a specific page in a Pampered Chef catalog for Carol's party invitation.

2. Why do I need to scan page 8 for Carol's party invite?

Page 8 of the Pampered Chef catalog contains the party invitations section, which is where you can find the invite for Carol's party. Scanning this page will help you locate the invite quickly and easily.

3. How do I scan page 8 for Carol's party invite?

To scan page 8 for Carol's party invite, simply open the Pampered Chef catalog to page 8 and visually scan the page for the party invitation section. You can also use the search function on the catalog's digital version to find the page.

4. What if I can't find Carol's party invite on page 8?

If you are unable to locate Carol's party invite on page 8, please double check that you are looking at the correct page and section. If you still cannot find it, please reach out to the person who requested the scanning for further assistance.

5. Can I find Carol's party invite on a different page?

Carol's party invite is specifically located on page 8 of the Pampered Chef catalog in the party invitation section. However, if you are unable to find it on this page, you can try using the search function on the digital version of the catalog or reach out to the person who requested the scanning for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • NooraK