• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Reach My Fundraising Goal in Just 2.5 Weeks?

In summary, Becky is trying to get to the $3000 level for the month of June. She has 10 shows booked and 3 catty shows left. She is also trying to get more shows booked.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Whoo Hooo! My first show for June has been submitted. :D It was actually a bunch of orders from my May Fundraiser that came in after I'd closed the Fundraiser - so I submitted them as a June Fundraiser. I got 2 more orders this morning, which brought the total to $446. So - there's one show down!

With only 2.5 weeks to do shows in June, I'm not killing myself to reach the $6000 level - but I am determined to make the $3000 level. So now, only $2554 to go!

Congratulations, Becky! I'm doing my best to pack my June. I'm reaching for the $3,000 level myself.

I submitted one this morning too! Wahoo!

I have my first one to go in on the 12th although I am sending out flyers to order my Father's Day BBQ Kit by the 10th to guarantee delivery by the 19th! I am setting my goal at $6,000/10 shows! I can only not reach it and will work hard trying! I have 3 catalog shows (one is already at $350 and it close the 12th; one is at $400 and it closes the 15th), 1 cooking show, and 1 fundraiser so far!

Wow! All of you who had enough orders to turn into a show dated for June already are awesome. I wish I had one to turn in today but I will have to wait until my first show of the month this weekend. I, too, am shooting for $3000 level. I had a great show Saturday night which I turned in yesterday to count for May sales - since it was the only show I did in May- but it wouldn't have counted for sell-a-thon anyway because it was dated for May, so I didn't mind. Good luck everyone.

That's awesome! I just wish I could get shows on the books...I've been calling, calling, calling and some emails in addition to that and can't seem to get more than 2, maybe 3 on the books. Why wouldn't you want a fun night out with friends? LOL, oh, well, that is life...maybe my two shows next week will change things?

I'm super excited! I booked my 5th show for June today! One is for a family friend who's in a cooking class and she's inviting ALL the peopel from the class! She sent out 38 invitations (which is the most I've been able to get so far!) and one is a bridal shower that I'm hoping will bring in alot! I had only two shows in May but they both were over $1,000 shows, so if I can do that again in June, I'll get to the $3,000 level!

Just submitted one tonight for $741.63! *crossing fingers for Triple Points day*

setting my goal for $6000. actually my goal is to have the highest month ever and I think that was at about $4800. However, would love to earn all the products twice!

I have 10 June shows booked so far and 3 catty shows!

I have one cooking show at the end of the month, 3 catty's right now, and trying to nail down another cooking show (i'm on vacation this month so my dates are limited), if I can't do a cooking show with her, then I'm going to turn it into a catty. Want a few more cooking shows though. I'm trying

Had a bunch of orders from late last month that no one wanted pink products, so I just put in a 315.00 show...keeping my fingers crossed!! :D

I will submitting a small catalog show soon (once they figure out the glitch at tech support regarding the June host specials). Keeping my fingers crossed for triple points as well!

So my bridal shower ended up being only $330 because no one bought for themselves (5 out of the 8 orders came from people who have either JUST hosted or went to one or more of my recent shows). But still, that only means I have to make up $270 to get to me $600 average for my 5 shows.

I'm struggling for June...only 2 cooking shows booked, one catty and I'm not sure they'll all stick or be really great...I did a Flea Market/Garage sale today which I'd hope would give me some shows and only got one "maybe". I have to see if I can turn things around!

Submitted 2 more shows - one for $650, and one for $250...have another that is over $500 right now, and still collecting orders. I'm at around $2000 in sales with 2 shows and catalog show to close before the 19th. (I have to have all of my shows done then, because I'm on vacation the rest of the month!)

Hopefully I'll make the $3000 level!

I signed up to start selling this month so i really need free product hope i can reach $3000

I just submitted my first June show...barely qualified. It was my SIL, she ended up having to buy a small item to get the show to qualify. She was so disappointed when she found out that she could only get the 2 qt. collapsible bowl at 60% off. I felt so bad. I ended up giving her free $15 of FPV as a thank you for hosting. I had just sent out my newsletter the other day announcing that, so I let her know. That made her happy. She wants to do another in the fall. My other SIL wants cookware, but we're not sure if she'll try to really do a catty show or not. (They live on the other side of the country from me, so I can't do a cooking show.) I know they'd have higher sales if I could be the one presenting it to them. I've got to hit the phone on Monday and get some bookings. I have zero on my calendar. :(

So far I have one catalog show in and one individual order - total $240 in sales. However, I do have 5 cooking shows (one of those is a fundraiser) that start June 20th and end on June 28th. I feel pretty good about this considering I'm on vacation from the 12th - 19th. I'm confident I'll hit $1500 in sales and I'm really shooting for $3000.

You guys rock! Great job.....I have a sneaky suspicion that you'll make your personal sales goals!:thumbup:

I just hit 2000.00 & I have at least 3 more shows, maybe I can squeak in a catty show!! :D

Ginger428 said:
I just hit 2000.00 & I have at least 3 more shows, maybe I can squeak in a catty show!! :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ginger, that's mind-blowing! Great job.....you're gonna hit $6000!

Great Job everyone!

I want $6k and would love to beat my personal best which was June 2006 and was $6041.

Right now, I have $1251 with 2 shows getting turned in today (I know they have more orders to submit) so I should be at least at $1500 by today. I also have 5 more cooking shows and 2 catalog shows going on.

I also signed one new recruit and want at least one more.

Off to do my personal best this month! I really want a good paycheck to go to National Conference with! :D

jolie_paradoxe said:
whoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!!!

Ginger, that's mind-blowing! Great job.....you're gonna hit $6000!

thanks!!!! :d

Well, just rescheduled my only cooking show, but have two catty's, and hopefully a large fundraiser.

I just submitted a $694.00 show! It's only my second one so I'm pretty excited. A little more than halfway to the $1500 level, which is what I'm hoping to earn. But, I'm bummed b/c my 2nd show scheduled for June just rescheduled for July. I thought for sure I'd have 2 to submit. But, on the other hand it's ok b/c I didn't have any scheduled yet for July. and, I did a display and a tour of homes thing this past weekend and upcoming weekend and have started getting orders and bookings, so things are looking up!

Yay! Congratulations.

1. What is the Sellathon Tracking Thread?

The Sellathon Tracking Thread is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track their sales and orders. It is a thread on the Pampered Chef community forum where consultants can post their sales and orders for the month. This allows them to track their progress and motivate themselves to reach their sales goals.

2. How do I access the Sellathon Tracking Thread?

To access the Sellathon Tracking Thread, log into the Pampered Chef community forum and look for the thread under the "Sales and Marketing" section. It is usually pinned to the top for easy access. If you cannot find it, you can also use the search function to locate it.

3. Can I post my sales and orders multiple times in the Sellathon Tracking Thread?

No, you should only post your sales and orders once in the Sellathon Tracking Thread. This helps keep the thread organized and prevents duplicate entries. If you need to update your sales or orders, you can edit your original post to reflect the changes.

4. What information should I include when posting my sales and orders in the Sellathon Tracking Thread?

When posting in the Sellathon Tracking Thread, make sure to include your name, sales amount, and any relevant details such as special promotions or events. You can also include your sales goal for the month to help motivate yourself and others.

5. Is it mandatory to participate in the Sellathon Tracking Thread?

No, participation in the Sellathon Tracking Thread is not mandatory. However, it is a helpful tool for tracking your progress and staying motivated. It also allows you to connect with other consultants and share tips and strategies for increasing sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4
Replies
Views
JAE