• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell-a-thon Shipments: Who's Got Theirs?

In summary, the sell-a-thon package shipments are expected to arrive by Thursday, January 25th. Some individuals have already received their packages, while others are still waiting. To check the status of the shipment, one can log into the consultant's corner. The packages are labeled as samples and can be tracked for directors. The packages correspond to different levels, with level 1 including Package B and additional items, level 2 including Package C and more items, and level 3 including Package D and a steak knife set. The December incentive was a trifle bowl.
jenscookingnow
Did anyone get their sell-a-thon shipments yet? HO said they'd arrive by tomorrow--I'm dying to get my stuff!

Are you sure by tomorrow? :confused: I thought I read by the 27th. I guess I'll have to go look!;)

It is by the 25th according to the flyer and that is Thursday. Fedex did stop here today and I got so excited but it was only my wooden blinds I ordered. How sad am I LOL I spent about 300 on 3 sets of blinds but I am not happy that I got them instead of my SAT :)

I'm just going to try not to think about it at all. I can't stand waiting!!!!! I earned so much free this time!!

Melissa, you are funny...LOL, but I would have been the same way with the disappointment...

Okay, it does say the 25th and I just checked to see if my package is shown in CC and it is. It has a date of 1/17. So I'll post as soon as I get it!!!!:D

They're scheduled to arrive Thursday! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

when I look at shipment status mine is not on there? Am I looking in the right place?

How do you know?
PampMomof3 said:
Okay, it does say the 25th and I just checked to see if my package is shown in CC and it is. It has a date of 1/17. So I'll post as soon as I get it!!!!:D
How can you check that?

Is the SAT tracking available just for directors???

Jennifer, where in WV are you? I'm from Morgantown, but now live in Oakland, Maryland.

I don't have anything listed as samples either... It would be great if we could track it - I'm dying to know when it will arrive!

When do the ordered packages ship? I ordered at 11 pm last night as soon as the samples came up and would LOVE to have my products for my b-day on Friday. PC ships everything to AK 2nd day air... am I grasping at straws here??

kearstin said:
Jennifer, where in WV are you? I'm from Morgantown, but now live in Oakland, Maryland.
I'm in Charles Town in the eastern panhandle. Closer to Loudoun County, VA. Where is Oakland, MD?

Anyone know which packages (a, b, c, etc) were part of the Sell-a-thon? Which level is which package?

Haha, I began reading this thread and realized I had totaly forgotten that I had earned products!! I guess that's what happens when you have a baby and get sick!! Is Thursday for everyone?? I guess now I will only have 2 days of waiting...

GeorgiaPeach said:
Anyone know which packages (a, b, c, etc) were part of the Sell-a-thon? Which level is which package?

Level 1: Package B, Dots Small Bowl, Jamaican Jerk Rub
Level 2: level 1 plus Package C, Large Round Platter, Salad Chopper, Strainer, Torte Pan Set
Level 3: level 2 plus Package D, Steak Knife Set
December: Trifle Bowl

Package A is the same as purchasing packages B, C and D together, but at a slightly lower price.

Related to Sell-a-thon Shipments: Who's Got Theirs?

1. What is a Sell-a-thon Shipment?

A Sell-a-thon Shipment is a special shipment of products offered by Pampered Chef during the annual Sell-a-thon event. These products are only available to consultants and are not offered in the regular catalog.

2. How do I know if I have a Sell-a-thon Shipment?

If you participated in the Sell-a-thon event and placed an order, you will automatically receive a Sell-a-thon Shipment. You can also check your online account or contact your consultant to confirm if you have a shipment on the way.

3. When will my Sell-a-thon Shipment arrive?

Sell-a-thon Shipments typically take 3-4 weeks to arrive. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and the volume of orders during the event. You can track your shipment through your online account or contact your consultant for updates.

4. Can I make changes to my Sell-a-thon Shipment?

Unfortunately, once your Sell-a-thon Shipment has been processed, changes cannot be made. This is because we strive to get these exclusive products to you as quickly as possible. However, if you have any concerns or issues with your shipment, please contact your consultant for assistance.

5. Are Sell-a-thon Shipment products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Sell-a-thon Shipment products are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee as our regular products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • cathyskitchen