• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Yellow Stoneware Crocks

pchefdonna

Mar 8, 2005
I am searching for one or two yellow stoneware crocks for a customer. If anyone still has a crock in new, or close to new condition, please email me privately. Thanks so much, Donna
[email protected]

Chef Jill

Mar 6, 2005
Yellow crocks

I just saw some on Yahoo groups, let's make a deal. I think the girl was selling them for like $6! Good luck.

Aug 28, 2005
Let's Make A Deal

Can someone tell me how to find the let's make a deal group on yahoo??

D_Patel

Jul 6, 2005
You have to join the group

it is very simple go to Lets_make_a_deal @ yahoogroups and join , it is consulatants selling products and supplys , they have to sell them for less than they could be purchased with the consultant discount ! I have gotten some great deals from consultants going out of buisness. :)

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
On the yahoo home page you should see in the box on the left groups ( same place maps etc is found). You have to join , not hard at all.

Aug 28, 2005
Yikes

:confused: Okay I must be a really dummy LOL, but Im on yahoo groups and I put in Let's make a deal and it says something about ebay and baseball cards???? HELP

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Donna and Joyce,

I just sent you both the link.

Jodi

P.S. Since I'm not always on here but do always check my email, just email me if you too do not have but would like the link as well. I would be happy to send it to you too :)