1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Seeking Yellow Stoneware Crocks

1. pchefdonna

pchefdonna Member

I am searching for one or two yellow stoneware crocks for a customer. If anyone still has a crock in new, or close to new condition, please email me privately. Thanks so much, Donna
    harbison@gwi.net

Sep 12, 2005
  2. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

Yellow crocks

I just saw some on Yahoo groups, let's make a deal. I think the girl was selling them for like $6! Good luck.

Sep 12, 2005
  3. Let's Make A Deal

Can someone tell me how to find the let's make a deal group on yahoo??

Sep 13, 2005
  4. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

You have to join the group

it is very simple go to Lets_make_a_deal @ yahoogroups and join , it is consulatants selling products and supplys , they have to sell them for less than they could be purchased with the consultant discount ! I have gotten some great deals from consultants going out of buisness. :)

Sep 13, 2005
  5. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

On the yahoo home page you should see in the box on the left groups ( same place maps etc is found). You have to join , not hard at all.

Sep 13, 2005
  6. Yikes

:confused: Okay I must be a really dummy LOL, but Im on yahoo groups and I put in Let's make a deal and it says something about ebay and baseball cards???? HELP

Sep 13, 2005
  7. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Lisa,

I just sent you the link for Let's Make a Deal to your email address.

Sep 13, 2005
  8. Thanks!!

Thank you Jodi and everyone for your help!! :) I finally got it!!

Sep 13, 2005
  9. Lets make a deal link

Hey... could someone please send me the link to the lets make a deal website or group..that sounds like it would be awesome to join....thank you in advance. Here is my e-mail address....cooking_made_easy123@yahoo.com :)

Sep 13, 2005
  10. pchefdonna

pchefdonna Member

I have searched and searched, and can not seem to find the site either! Could someone please send a link to my email as well? I appreciate the help, Donna
    harbison@gwi.net

Sep 13, 2005
  11. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Donna and Joyce,

I just sent you both the link.

Jodi

P.S. Since I'm not always on here but do always check my email, just email me if you too do not have but would like the link as well. I would be happy to send it to you too :)

Sep 13, 2005
  12. Thank You ladies

for the link to lets make a deal. I appreciate it. :)

Sep 14, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted