• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Bread Crocks: Yellow & Green $18 + $12 Shipping

In summary, the new bread crocks come in yellow and green and have a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 4.5 inches. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and have a shipping cost of $12 regardless of quantity. While specifically designed for bread, they can also be used to store other types of food. The bread crocks also come with a matching lid for freshness and protection.
pckelly
I have for sale two different bread crocks. One is yellow and the other is green. They are both brand new, although the green one is not in a box. Will sell them both for $18.00. Shipping will be about $12.00 for both in one box. I can ship them priority and will pack them VERY well. I take paypal!!

Last edited:
OK~ will sell them for $15.00 plus the $12.00 shipping, want to get rid of these!!!

I think there was someone on the Let's Make a Deal loop looking for some the other day...

Yes, I emailed her almost as soon as she posted it, and haven't heard from her yet, so???????

SOLD my bread crocks!! WOOOHOOOO! Thanks

Geesh I got two of those from my surprises from conference! And I don't even know how to use it, duh, I know

I usually use mine as a vase for a floral centerpiece when I'm having company.

My wooden spoons are in mine!

We have one on our stove with spoons and turners in it but I think I have one of each color. I have them down in storage in my basement. I like the flower idea.

I have a cranberry one next to my stove with my most used utensils!I never think of doing this, but it would be a great idea to freeze it and chill a bottle of wine in it...

What are the dimensions of the new bread crocks?

The yellow and green bread crocks have a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 4.5 inches.

Are the new bread crocks dishwasher safe?

Yes, these bread crocks are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the shipping cost for the bread crocks?

The shipping cost for the bread crocks is $12, regardless of the quantity ordered.

Can these bread crocks be used for storing other types of food?

While these bread crocks are specifically designed for storing bread, they can also be used for storing other types of food such as cookies or crackers.

Do the bread crocks come with a lid?

Yes, the bread crocks come with a matching lid to keep your bread fresh and protected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Heather8345
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies