• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Keith's New-in-Box Items - NIB!

I also have 2 of the table runners and 1 of the leaf table runners. Shipping would be $7 for all of them.
leftymac
I have a few things that I'd like to sell. Prices do not include shipping. Please EMAIL me if you are interested. If you have questions about any of the items, please post them here. I have no idea if my prices are too low or too high, so feel free to tell me if they're too high. If they're too low, well then I guess you luck out. I have no idea how much shipping would be -- if I sell stuff on ebay, I usually just make up some random shipping charge, but I'd prefer to sell things here to my PC pals for the actual shipping charge. So, we can work that out if you choose to purchase any of these fabulous items.

Email: [email protected]

All items are NIB.

White Tool Turn-About ($10)
Family Size Quick-Stir Pitcher ($10) - I have two of them
Striped Table Runner & 4 Placemats ($10)
Fall Table Runner - the one with the leaves ($5)
Striped SA Rectangle Platter ($10) - I have two of them
Yellow Stoneware Crock ($5)
Green Stoneware Crock ($5)
Cake Stencil Set ($2)
Halloween Cookie Cutters ($3) - I have two sets
Main Dishes Cookbook ($7)
Celebrate! Cookbook ($7)
Toaster Bags ($3)
Nylon Slice 'n Serve ($3)
Lime Green Hot Pad/Trivet ($3)

leftymac said:
I have a few things that I'd like to sell. Prices do not include shipping. Please EMAIL me if you are interested. If you have questions about any of the items, please post them here. I have no idea if my prices are too low or too high, so feel free to tell me if they're too high. If they're too low, well then I guess you luck out. I have no idea how much shipping would be -- if I sell stuff on ebay, I usually just make up some random shipping charge, but I'd prefer to sell things here to my PC pals for the actual shipping charge. So, we can work that out if you choose to purchase any of these fabulous items.

Just a comment: Please say you don't sell Pampered Chef items on ebay. Sell what you want there but it is in our agreement that consultants cannot sell Pampered Chef items on that type of site.

You may already know that but I wanted to mention it because of how I read the post the first time.

BethCooks4U said:
Just a comment: Please say you don't sell Pampered Chef items on ebay. Sell what you want there but it is in our agreement that consultants cannot sell Pampered Chef items on that type of site.

You may already know that but I wanted to mention it because of how I read the post the first time.

I don't. I was speaking in terms of selling general items.

I emailed you yesterday about the white tool turnabout, did you get it?

Oh no not those striped placemat~ ha ha, I have 12 of them.
I will PM you about the platter and cookbook :)

I sent you a pm about the striped runner & placemats.

Related to Shop Keith's New-in-Box Items - NIB!

1. What is the return policy for Keith's new-in-box items?

Our return policy for Keith's new-in-box items is the same as our standard return policy. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to your packing slip for instructions on how to initiate a return.

2. Are the new-in-box items eligible for any discounts or promotions?

Yes, Keith's new-in-box items are eligible for any current discounts or promotions that we offer. Simply enter the discount code at checkout to apply the savings to your purchase.

3. How often are new items added to Keith's new-in-box collection?

We are constantly adding new items to Keith's new-in-box collection. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest additions. You can also sign up for our email list to be notified when new items are added.

4. Can I purchase multiple quantities of the same new-in-box item?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of the same new-in-box item. However, please note that we have limited stock available and popular items may sell out quickly.

5. Are Keith's new-in-box items covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of Keith's new-in-box items are covered by our standard warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jamie Guimette
  • CookieChick