• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Prayers for Possible Breast Cyst: Consult Tomorrow with Gyno

In summary, Leslie's doctor told her that she may have to have a cyst removed from her left breast. They are going to talk to the radiologist and decide what to do.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I hate to ask, but I was wondering if I could get a few prayers said my way. Long story short, I went in for my first mammogram last week. They told me not to be alarmed if I had to come back for more views. So they called and I went back in yesterday. I knew they were acting very strangly and then my doctor called today. They think they see a cyst or something in my left breast. I am really afraid that it is something serious. Being almost 35, I thought I was just being proactive and didn't think they would actually find anything. We go for a consult tomorrow afternoon with my gyno. DH is coming with me because I am afraid I won't hear something right and it is making my panic disorder act up.

Thanks

Leslie you'll be in my prayers

Prayers are coming your way!

big prayers for you.

Leslie - I hope and pray everything is fine. We are here for you either way.My mom has survived breast cancer twice in her life - this time 4 years cancer free. Modern medicine is great....and kudos to you for getting mammograms done. I had to fight with doctors to get them to "let" me have one. Finally I got a great gynocologist and explained the family history and he says why AREN'T you getting them when insurance covers them...EXACTLY I said!So, as May nears, go get your mammogram if you haven't!!!!Back to regularly scheduled prayers for Leslie...

Hugs, Leslie, I will be thinking of you!

Leslie, I know you are scared and have every right to be. Please keep in the back of your mind that MOST lumps are NOT cancerous. Think positively!

You will be in my prayers- I'm praying for peace, sleep (tonight), and of course, good news!!!

Sending you lots of prayers and hugs!

Praying for you!

Sending hugs and prayers your way....

Just remember, this was your very first. Your first is always the scariest - at least I think it is. That is when you get your first view of what is inside. Everyone is different. That is why they like for you to have it done early in life, before your body starts making changing inside, this way they will have something to look at to make sure if something does change, they will be able to see it quicker. Another thing, always - well as least try to - have your mammogram done at the same place, if you change places, let the new place know ahead of time so that they can request a copy of your last mammogram to compare to. I know that sounds silly but what may look like something may be nothing and then again if there wasn't something on the last and it is on the next one and they have that one on hand right there and then, they will be able to see it.

I hope that I am making some sense out of this.

I need to get on the phone tomorrow morning and make my appointment - I canceled my yearly in Dec 07 because the weather was bad and I haven't rescheduled it yet. Cancer runs a lot in my family.

:chef:

Prayers on the way!

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. I will keep you updated on how the consult goes.

Will be thinking of you also. {{{{hugs}}}]

I wish the doctors won't make us want so long for results, it's very nerve racking!

Kelly V.

Hugs & Prayers for you!!

Praying for you. Please keep us posted.

Praying for you Leslie!

{{hugs}} and prayers.

Peace, Jesus, grant Leslie Your peace... this is a scary time filled with uncertainty... be the constant in her life today as she is so fearful and keep her anxiety at bay. YOU can encompass her and give her the peace that is SO amazing... bless her with Your comfort as only you can... thank you Jesus,Amen

Amen. We're all praying for you, sweetie. And passing on the {{{hugs}}}

Well, I didn't find out much today. My doctor gave me 3 choices, he wants to talk to my radiologist before he gives his opinion.
1. I can have a needle biopsy, but it leaves a piece of metal in there
2. I can have this other kind of biopsy, but they put in some kind of lead in and take about a golf ball size biopsy
3. Is I can have a MRI, but if it shows anything I have to go with choice 1 or 2.

I am definately going to do some more research.
He is going to call next week.

Thanks again for your prayers.
Leslie

My mom had needle biopsies both times. I wasn't aware that any metal was left in, they just removed a piece of her breast to test.It isn't the most pleasant experience, I know MANY women who have had it, but it gives accurate results. Being young, an MRI is much harder for the doctors to read. The younger you are, the more dense your breast tissue is and the harder it is to decifer what is going on.

I am praying for you, and praying that what ever they thought they saw turns out to be nothing! :)

You'll be in my prayers. Just remember that the odds are in your favor.

I just wanted to check in and see if anyone had had either of the proceedures done that I have listed.
Experienced opinions appreciated.

Related to Seeking Prayers for Possible Breast Cyst: Consult Tomorrow with Gyno

1. What is the "I'm Scared..please Pray" campaign all about?

The "I'm Scared..please Pray" campaign is a movement started by Pampered Chef to spread love and support to those facing difficult and scary situations. It encourages people to pray for those in need and to show acts of kindness and compassion.

2. How can I participate in the "I'm Scared..please Pray" campaign?

There are several ways to participate in the campaign. You can join our Facebook group and share your prayers and words of encouragement, use the hashtag #ImScaredPleasePray on social media to spread awareness, or simply pray for those in need.

3. Who can I pray for in the "I'm Scared..please Pray" campaign?

You can pray for anyone who needs it - whether it's a loved one, a friend, a stranger, or even yourself. The campaign is all about spreading love and support to those facing difficult and scary situations.

4. Can I donate to the "I'm Scared..please Pray" campaign?

While the campaign does not accept monetary donations, you can make a difference by showing acts of kindness and compassion to those in need. This can be as simple as sending a thoughtful message, offering a helping hand, or donating your time to a charitable cause.

5. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef's "I'm Scared..please Pray" campaign as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can spread the word about the campaign to your customers and encourage them to participate. You can also share your own experiences and prayers on social media using the hashtag #ImScaredPleasePray. Additionally, you can incorporate the campaign into your parties and events to raise awareness and support for those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies