• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Greek Salad Dressing Recipe: TIA Jane!

In summary, the Greek salad dressing recipe is included in the change over kit that came with the new catalogs, but is not on the bottle. There is a video that demonstrates how to make the dressing, but it is harder to listen to than the audio version. The DVDs that come with the first supply order include the recipe. Those who promote to Director and above will get the DVDs in their CO box.
janezapchef
Gold Member
At Leadership when they unveiled the Greek rub, they said there would be a recipe for salad dressing. I thought it was going to be on the bottle, but I guess not. Of course, I didn't write it down.:mad: Does anyone have it?
TIA,
Jane :balloon:

They demonstrate it again on the video that came in our change over kit. I watched it, but didn't write that part down. sorry!

I didn't look but is it on the bottle of the rub by any chance?

No, unfortunately it isn't there. That was where I thought I'd find it too! I'll check the video though!
Thanks,
Jane :)

Did the DVD come in the small box with the new catalogs? I have a CD, but don't remember seeing a DVD. Will it come with my first supply order?

JAE said:
Did the DVD come in the small box with the new catalogs? I have a CD, but don't remember seeing a DVD. Will it come with my first supply order?
It comes with your first supply order.

I don't know about the rest of you, but personally I feel that DVD should come in the CO box. I haven't placed my supply order yet, but I would have loved to watched the DVD.

I tried to listen to the CD in the car on the way to a show tonight, but I wasn't really listening. I really get into driving, focusing on the stupid drivers and such. KWIM? Becky, you're still up!

Debala715 said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but personally I feel that DVD should come in the CO box. I haven't placed my supply order yet, but I would have loved to watched the DVD.
I've watched the DVD, and listened to the CD, and I actually got more good info and selling tips from the CD.;)

JAE said:
I tried to listen to the CD in the car on the way to a show tonight, but I wasn't really listening. I really get into driving, focusing on the stupid drivers and such. KWIM? Becky, you're still up!
I'm going to bed right now. It took me this long to unwind from the drive home! Seriously - it was like a blizzard out there!

ChefBeckyD said:
I've watched the DVD, and listened to the CD, and I actually got more good info and selling tips from the CD.;)

I haven't had the time yet to listen to the CD, but I have to drive someone to the dentist tomorrow to have a tooth pulled, so I guess I'll sit out in the car and listen to it then. Might as well put that time to some good business use. LOL

I still don't have the dvd, but does anyone who has watched know if it does contain the tip on the greek dressing -- the original question? Just wondering! I am REALLY wanting to make it, and it's killing me that I can't find the recipe! I suck at making stuff up.
Thanks,

I don't have the DVD either. You could email the test kitchens.

Or, if you have a Measure Mix & Pour, use oil & vinegar as for the Italian dressing recipe. Start with a tablespoon of Greek rub, see how that tastes.

My DVD did come in my CO kit I thought. I haven't gotten a supply order yet, so I know that's not how I got it.

I'm going to play it on my laptop and see if I can find it.

Debala715 said:

I believe the HO started doing this because there are many consultants out there that sign just for the 4 shows to get the deal. This way HO isn't making DVDs for people that will not use them.

When you promote to Director and above you will get the DVDs and such in your CO box.:)

fruit76loop said:
I believe the HO started doing this because there are many consultants out there that sign just for the 4 shows to get the deal. This way HO isn't making DVDs for people that will not use them.

When you promote to Director and above you will get the DVDs and such in your CO box.:)

There are also many consultants who only do one show every 6 months....just in time to reactivate so that they can get the new product samples for 50% off. (I know - I have one on my team!) She never even opened her CO box from Fall/Winter - so that would have been a total waste!

That was easy!

Greek Salad Dressing

1 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp Greek Rub

:chef: Chef Chris is easy on the eyes. I didn't mind watching again :eek: :blushing: .

pamperedposey said:
:chef: Chef Chris is easy on the eyes. I didn't mind watching again :eek: :blushing: .

Ha! No kidding!

Thanks for finding it for me! Now I can have it for lunch! Yay!

Thanks again,

Easy Greek DressingThey run over the recipe quickly on the DVD, but don't give amounts. Essentially, mix together in your Mix n' Pour - Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil (ratio is up to you, I prefer mine with more vinegar). Add about 1 Tbsp of the Greek rub. that's pretty mu:chef: ch. I think they added some sugar, probably a tbsp, but that's optional, I would think. Let it sit for a bit to absorb the flavours.

1. What ingredients are needed for the Greek Salad Dressing recipe?

The ingredients for the Greek Salad Dressing recipe are olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, dried oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the red wine vinegar with balsamic vinegar, and the Dijon mustard with yellow mustard. However, the taste may vary slightly.

3. How much dressing does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 1 cup of dressing, which is enough for a large salad or multiple smaller salads.

4. Can I make this dressing ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dressing ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just be sure to shake or stir it well before using.

5. Can I use this dressing for other dishes besides salads?

Yes, this dressing can also be used as a marinade for chicken or vegetables, or as a dip for bread. It's a versatile and flavorful addition to any meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefinbiz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedDor