• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make a tasty Greek salad dressing with rub seasoning?

In summary, the ingredients for a Greek Salad Dressing Recipe include olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. The dressing can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. It can easily be made vegan and is gluten-free. The recipe can also be adjusted to personal taste. Some recommended uses for the dressing include using it on salads, as a marinade, dip, or addition to sandwiches or wraps.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Anyone know how to make greek salad dressing with the rub? THANKS!

This was in the Product Use & Care: Never tried it though.

Greek Dressing
3 tbsp (45 mL) red wine vinegar
1 tbsp (15 mL) Greek Rub
1 tsp (5 mL) sugar
2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
1. Combine ingredients in small bowl. Mix until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.

Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 2 tbsp/30 mL dressing): Calories 60, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber 0 g

Oh great - thanks!

Hey Dor, how did your dressing come out?

Hi there! I'm so glad you asked about making Greek salad dressing with the rub. It's actually a really easy and delicious recipe! All you need is 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of the rub seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle over your favorite Greek salad. It adds a delicious and unique flavor to the dressing. Happy cooking!

Related to How can I make a tasty Greek salad dressing with rub seasoning?

What ingredients are needed for a Greek Salad Dressing Recipe?

The ingredients for a Greek Salad Dressing Recipe typically include olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.

Can the dressing be made ahead of time?

Yes, the dressing can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just make sure to give it a good shake before using.

Is this recipe suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

This recipe can easily be made vegan by using a plant-based alternative to the red wine vinegar. It is also gluten-free as long as all the ingredients are gluten-free.

Can I adjust the amount of ingredients to my personal taste?

Absolutely! This recipe is a great base, but feel free to adjust the amount of garlic, oregano, or any other ingredient to suit your preferences.

What are some recommended uses for Greek Salad Dressing?

Aside from using it on traditional Greek salads, this dressing can also be used as a marinade for grilled vegetables, as a dip for bread or pita chips, or as a flavorful addition to sandwiches or wraps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stephygurl
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jenn'sKitchen