• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Counter-Stovetop Gap Covers - Any Leads?

In summary, counter-stovetop gap covers are small pieces of silicone or metal that fit between your stove and countertop to prevent debris from falling into the gap. They help keep your kitchen clean and safe, and are available in various sizes and materials. You can find gap covers at kitchen supply stores, home improvement stores, online retailers, or through Pampered Chef's website or consultants.
Jillmami
A lady stopped me yesterday at the drs. office to inquire about a product that covers the gap between the counter and stovetop. ?? Is this something we used to sell? Does anyone have any of these to sell if so?

Thanks!!
Jill

WE've never sold anything like that. I think I've seen them at Wal-mart.

lol....she can also find it at home depot or lowes

ooh, didn't know such a thing was available! I may have to go find me some! :)

I have one, and love it. Need a new one because my magnet has worn out on mine.

Krista,

That's what she said happened to hers. LOL

Thanks for the feedback.

never heard of it, but sounds like a great idea!

Related to Seeking Counter-Stovetop Gap Covers - Any Leads?

1. What exactly are counter-stovetop gap covers?

Counter-stovetop gap covers are a small piece of silicone or metal designed to fit into the gap between your stove and countertop. They help prevent crumbs, spills, and other debris from falling into that hard-to-reach space.

2. Why do I need gap covers for my counter and stovetop?

Gap covers help keep your kitchen clean and make it easier to maintain. They also prevent small items from falling into the gap, which can be a safety hazard or cause damage to your stove or countertops.

3. Are there different sizes of gap covers available?

Yes, there are gap covers available in various sizes to fit different stovetop and countertop configurations. It is essential to measure the gap before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

4. What materials are gap covers made of?

Gap covers can be made of silicone, metal, or a combination of both. Silicone covers are flexible and easy to clean, while metal covers are more durable and heat-resistant.

5. Where can I find gap covers for my counter and stovetop?

You can find gap covers at most kitchen supply stores, home improvement stores, and online retailers. You can also purchase them through Pampered Chef's website or one of our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • imported_iteachurkid