• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Clarification from Someone Who Already Returned from Conference

In summary, the person asked a question about a future host special, and received an answer. They then thanked the summarizer for their help.
angmillar
I need help from someone who has already returned from conference. I know some of the information, and I just need to clarify with someone. You can PM me or email: [email protected].

THANKS!!!

did you go to conference?

If she did, WOW - she's in Japan!!!!

That's a good point.

I wish!! I just signed on in late April, so I didn't make arrangements in time to go.

I just found out that we're allowed to talk about conference info starting tomorrow, right?? If so, I can wait until then. For some reason, I thought it was next week!!

I'm closing a show for a repeat host (yes, she's held two shows through me already), and I just had a question about a future host special. I guess I can wait 24 hours for the answer, though!! LOL

I met a Consultant in Wave 1 from Japan...
dianevill said:
If she did, WOW - she's in Japan!!!!

I didn't get her name, but took pics, once my ankle injury clears up; I'll post my pics!!

Liz

Actually, two directors from the island flew to Chicago for conference. It's over 24 hours of travel time to east coast from here, so I'm very impressed they made the trip. I have my sights set on next year's conference, though!! (I'll still be here, but I really want to go!)

Wow - that IS very impressive to make such a long trip! Start saving with Conference Club!

Will do!! By the 24 hours travel, I'm talking about flying to mainland Japan, then to continental US, then to your chosen destination. I'm including lay-overs, etc. I think actual flight time to east coast (Kentucky for me) is around 16+ hours.

We're making the trip in August with a 8 month old and a 2 year old!!! Not fun!!

lizcooks4u said:
I didn't get her name, but took pics, once my ankle injury clears up; I'll post my pics!!

Liz

You can't post pics because of an ankle injury?:)

If you've been posting with your feet the whole time I think we have a most talented cheffer award coming on :D

You guys are a RIOT!! I needed some laughs today... thanks.

And, I did get my question answered, so I don't have to wait until tomorrow!! YAY!

I was just going to say... here we are goofing off and nobody has offered to help you... glad you got everything figured out!

Related to Seeking Clarification from Someone Who Already Returned from Conference

1. How was the conference overall?

The conference was fantastic! It was filled with informative sessions, networking opportunities, and fun activities.

2. What were some of the key takeaways from the conference?

One of the main takeaways was the importance of customer service and building relationships with our customers. We also learned about new products and strategies to grow our business.

3. Did you meet any new people at the conference?

Yes, I met many new people from different regions and teams within Pampered Chef. It was a great opportunity to expand my network and learn from others.

4. How did attending the conference benefit you and your business?

The conference gave me new ideas and tools to use in my business, as well as the motivation and inspiration to continue growing and improving. It also allowed me to connect with other consultants and leaders to learn from their experiences.

5. Will there be any follow-up training or resources provided after the conference?

Yes, there will be follow-up training and resources available to help us implement what we learned at the conference. These will be accessible through our consultant portal and team meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dawnsclassycupboard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom