• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasonal Specials: Oct/Nov Kitchen Show Recipes

In summary, the new brownie recipe uses all the tools in your kit and is to die for. You use the RESES pieces and mini choco chips in stead of chopping choc chips. Then you do your brownie demo. Have fun!
momoftwins
I haven't done a kitchen show in it seems like ages!!! Anyway, I have 2 at the end of this month (back to back) and then 2 in November. I would ideally like to do the same recipes for all 4 shows but I just don't have a clue what to do. I am a 2 recipe consultant. I would like to use recipes that focus on Oct/Nov/Dec specials. Thanks in advance.

10 minute pork loin sells an awful lot of deep dish bakers and is delicious. Also gets the stoneware talk going around the room. The new brownie recipe uses all the tools in your kit and is to die for. I use the resses pieces and mini choco chips in stead of chopping choc chips.You make the 10 min pork loin before anyone gets there. They come in smelling the delicious food and you slice it in front of them. Let them put it on rolls w/ bbq sauce. Your hostess will already be bragging about how fast and easy it was.Then you do your brownie demo. Have fun!

30 minute chicken (DCB) and S'mores (SA)

Set up for s'mores:

Large Square woven selections with towel lining it hanging over
insert Large SA square
3 small SA bowls inside it holding chocolate, grahams, and mellows
Coffee-n-more cup holding a can of sterno sits inside the SA square

Guests make their own S'mores!! (Take long bamboo skewers or our BBQ skewers to use as a toasting stick!)

Then...talk about doing cookie swaps in December to get Dec. booked!

What's a sterno? I love this smores idea!!! Since you don't have a recipe to demo do you just talk about the product?

Sterno is solid fuel, typically used for chafing dishes. It's available in grocery stores, as well as restaurant supply, discount (Target, Wally World), and sporting goods (with the camping equipment).

Thank you Ann, Do you just light the can itself and put it out when your done? And what do you suggest doing to demo?

Hmm... that's a good one. I haven't thought about November and December shows yet. I was going to offer "Entertaining with Ease" in November, and focus on SA, since it's on sale. I'll probably do something simple as a demo (like the brie from the SBRC), and spend more time talking about using SA to create a unified look and to display purchased appetizers. ;)

With Sterno- yes, you light it in the can, blow it out when you're done and put the cap back on. It's pretty stinky stuff.

Hmm - great ideas guys! Kelly love the smores recipe idea!!!!

I really want to do something with cookware as I really want more pan o rama points!!! So I will have to think of something good! Thanks again!

If y ou want to use cookware, then do the Asian Prok and Noodle Skillet. Do t he pork ahead of time in the DCB like someone suggested in another thread.

A skillet cake is always a great recipe for the cookware. Do the 10 min. tenderloin or 30 min chicken and then a skillet cake.

I"m wanting to do festive holiday dessert or appetizer...cutting back to one recipe starting November!!

The Christmas Trifle ...in that huge trifle recipe file...is sounding good...it would focus on December bookings and Christmas...
I haven't tried it, or really even examined the ingredients, etc...i just want something quick and easy, and it has a lot of ingredients, so i'm still lookin'

Nicole - could you please post or email me that trifle recipe?? That sounds really good. Thanks!

Christmas Trifle (Country Women Christmas)
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
3 medium firm bananas, sliced
1 jar (10 ounces) red maraschino cherries
1 jar (6 ounces) green maraschino cherries
3-1/2 cups eggnog, chilled
2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 prepared angel food cake (8 inches), cut into 1-inch cubes
1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cup chopped walnuts

Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Dip bananas in juice; drain and discard juice. Set aside
pineapple, bananas, three red cherries and three green cherries. In a bowl, whisk the eggnog and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Place half of the pudding in a 4-qt. serving or trifle bowl; layer with half of the bananas, pineapple, cherries, cake cubes and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Garnish with walnuts and reserved cherries.

Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog.

Yield: 16-20 servings.

What are the featured recipes for the October/November shows?

The featured recipes for the October/November shows vary depending on the theme of the show. Some popular recipes for this time of year include apple crisp, pumpkin pie, and roasted turkey with cranberry sauce. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific recipes for your show.

Can I request a specific recipe for my October/November show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to accommodate any special requests for recipes. Just let them know which recipe you would like to see and they will do their best to include it in your show.

Are the October/November recipes suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Our consultants can also provide alternatives or substitutions for certain ingredients to make the recipes more suitable for your needs.

Do the October/November recipes require any special equipment?

Our recipes are designed to be easily prepared with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may recommend the use of certain Pampered Chef products for optimal results. Your consultant can provide more information on any recommended products for the recipes you are interested in.

Can I customize the October/November recipes to my liking?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and can be adapted to suit your personal taste. Feel free to add or omit ingredients as needed. Your consultant can also provide tips and suggestions for customization during your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • smilesarepriceless