• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the Best Fundraiser: Don't Blame Her!

In summary, the guest asked the expert about a potential donation percentage for a PC fundraiser and was told it wasn't high enough. The expert advised the guest to ask the consultant if their company gave a higher percentage, and also to mention that fundraisers receive an additional $ for each booking.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I had someone ask me for info on a PC fundraiser. I gave them the info and contacted them a few days later. They tell me, they are having a friend of theirs check with a consultant they know who does something else (have no clue what it is) to see if their company gives a higher donation percentage than PC gives. She said it just didn't seem like a good enough amount for a donation. She also said she has 50-75 people already lined up to start purchasing items from the fundraiser they end up choosing. :cry:

I hope she picks a PC fundraiser, but I can't blame her for picking the one with the greatest donation amount!

Be sure to have her ask if their whole line is available. Many companies have a small sampling of items (often at greatly increased prices) available for fundraisers. PC fundraisers have the entire catalog available at regular price. That's a huge selling point. The additional sales will more than make up for the lower percentage.

You can always donate a percentage of your sales!

Sadly, I have experienced the same thing - although we offer a ton, the percentage could be a little higher - I usually donate a percentage of my commission if they know it will be a huge success -

Also make sure to point out that we do not upcharge on our products to cover the fundraiser. Our products are good quality kitchen tools that people will use almost every day.

You can also point out that they get additional $ for each booking. And that can add up. I usually bump it up to $5 per booking, which is $2 each from me. Sometimes that's enough to get the chairperson excited about bookings that they get a bunch of them.

Our percentages may be lower but from what I have seen/heard in the long run we offer the best. We don't inflate prices, have guarantees and offer our complete line and whatever our guest special is for that particular month is also available to fundraisers--a great reward/bonus to fundraiser supporters!!!!!

What is "Searching for the Best Fundraiser: Don't Blame Her!"?

"Searching for the Best Fundraiser: Don't Blame Her!" is a Pampered Chef fundraising program that allows individuals or organizations to raise money for a cause by selling Pampered Chef products.

How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by individuals or organizations signing up to be a host and then inviting friends and family to shop from a designated Pampered Chef link. A portion of the sales will be donated to the host's chosen cause.

What are the benefits of choosing Pampered Chef for a fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are popular and loved by many. Additionally, our fundraising program allows hosts to raise money without having to handle any products or money themselves.

How much money can be raised through this fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through this fundraiser varies depending on the number of guests invited and the amount they purchase. However, on average, hosts can earn up to 15% of their total sales as a donation to their cause.

Is there a cost to participate in the fundraiser?

There is no cost to participate in the fundraiser. Simply sign up as a host and start inviting friends and family to shop from your designated Pampered Chef link. The only cost would be the purchase of products, which can be done through the fundraiser or through a separate order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
elizabethfox