• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Recipe: Anybody Seen It?

In summary, the recipe for "Anybody Seen It" can be found on the Pampered Chef website by searching for the name of the recipe in the search bar or browsing through the different recipe categories. It is a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers, with positive reviews and frequent features in recipe collections and cookbooks. The ingredients can be customized to suit personal preferences, and the preparation time is about 20 minutes with a cooking time of 30 minutes on average. The recipe can also be saved to an online recipe box for easy access in the future.
dns2202
I saw this mentioned somewhere and was wondering if anyone had the recipe. It wasn't under the files section here. Thanks!

From http://www.joycesfinecooking.com.

Cherry Cheese Ring

Ring and Filling

2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling

Glaze
½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*). Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration. On a large round stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of baking stone and points toward the center. Using lightly floured pizza roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center
  2. For filling, in a bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling
  3. Using pizza cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges
  4. Place baking stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring.

is this like the peach coffee cake thing in our all the best cookbook? it sounds like it!

Yep - just use cherry pie filling instead of peach. Apple is also good.

that sounds SOOOO good i think i'm going to make it to take to my dr's later. thanks Ann. Hopefully if i bring this he won't make me have surgery!

1. Where can I find the recipe for "Anybody Seen It" on the Pampered Chef website?

The recipe for "Anybody Seen It" can be found on the Pampered Chef website by searching for the name of the recipe in the search bar. You can also browse through the different recipe categories or use the advanced search feature to find the recipe.

2. Is "Anybody Seen It" a popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers?

"Anybody Seen It" is a very popular recipe among Pampered Chef customers. It has received many positive reviews and is frequently featured in our recipe collections and cookbooks.

3. Can I customize the ingredients in the "Anybody Seen It" recipe?

Yes, you can customize the ingredients in the "Anybody Seen It" recipe to suit your taste and dietary preferences. You can also substitute certain ingredients with others based on availability or personal preference.

4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the "Anybody Seen It" recipe?

The preparation time for the "Anybody Seen It" recipe is approximately 20 minutes. The cooking time may vary depending on your oven or stovetop, but on average it takes about 30 minutes to cook.

5. Can I save the "Anybody Seen It" recipe to my online recipe box?

Yes, you can save the "Anybody Seen It" recipe to your online recipe box on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Save to Recipe Box" button on the recipe page and it will be added to your account for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchesley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • jrny2001
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
HockeyLover
Replies