• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle

In summary, the Iso Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a delicious dessert made with layers of crushed graham crackers, cream cheese mixture, and fresh strawberries. The recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book and makes approximately 8-10 servings. It can be made ahead of time, but it is recommended to assemble it no more than 24 hours in advance to maintain the crunchy texture of the graham crackers. You can also substitute the graham crackers with a different type of cookie, but graham crackers are the traditional choice. Additionally, frozen strawberries can be used instead of fresh, but they should be thawed and drained before use and may need a bit of added sugar for sweetness.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Would anyone have the recipe for the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle? I think I saw it mentioned on this site. I searched the recipe files with no luck.
Thanks!

I think it's in the trifle booklet. Look in the files for Trifle.

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle

2 quarts strawberries, sliced
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons almond extract
2 8 ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
1 C. sour cream
2 C. powdered sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
1/4 t. almond extract
16 ounce tub whipped topping or 1 pint cream, whipped
1 large angel food or pound cake, torn into pieces

1. Set aside some berries for garnish. Mix rest with sugar and almond extract. Set aside. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream.
2. In a trifle bowl: 1/2 cake, 1/2 berries, 1/2 cream cheese mixture, repeat layers. Garnish with remaining berries. Refrigerate.

Thank you so much!
And thanks for the quick replies!!!
I can't wait to try this!

chefann said:
Oooh. Thanks! I happened across the samples on Consultants Corner and was very excited to see that I was in my first 6 week period and could still get the Spring/Summer samples (I had no clue about samples, I clicked it accidentally!). The Trifle bowl was the first thing I marked. I should see it this week. I can't wait to try out some of these recipes.

You guys are always so helpful!:D

What is the recipe for the Iso Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle?

The recipe for the Iso Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It consists of layers of crushed graham crackers, cream cheese mixture, and fresh strawberries.

How many servings does the Iso Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle make?

The recipe for the Iso Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle yields approximately 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish and how thick you make each layer.

Can I make the Iso Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the trifle ahead of time. We recommend making it no more than 24 hours in advance to ensure the graham crackers stay crunchy. You can also make the components (cream cheese mixture and chopped strawberries) in advance and assemble the trifle right before serving.

Can I substitute the graham crackers with a different type of cookie?

Yes, you can use a different type of cookie such as vanilla wafers or shortbread cookies for the crust. However, graham crackers are the traditional choice for this recipe.

Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh for the Iso Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using. You may also want to add a little sugar to the strawberries to sweeten them up, as frozen strawberries tend to be less sweet than fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AlohaChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AlohaChef
  • KellyTheChef