• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle, Anyone?

In summary, making the layers of a trifle look neat and organized can be achieved by using a clear glass trifle bowl and carefully adding each layer with a piping bag or spoon. This trifle can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, but it is recommended to assemble it no more than 24 hours before serving. Frozen strawberries can be used as a substitute for fresh ones, but they should be thawed and drained before use. Lighter options, such as tofu or cashew cream, can be used instead of cream cheese for a healthier version of the trifle. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days, but it is best to consume within
AlohaChef
I had the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle recipe and seemed to have misplaced it...problem - I have to make it on Friday...
Does anyone have this recipe?
Thank ya!

I love the strawberry trifle. Here is the file I have with the recipe in it. You have to scroll a ways, but worth it! Don't forget that it is 2 teaspoons of Almond extract. Not tablespoons.(in case I didn't change it yet)

Attachments

• Trifle Recipes.doc
    447.5 KB · Views: 865
thanksThank You Thank You Thank You :)

1. How do I make the layers in the trifle look neat and organized?

The key to making the layers of the trifle look neat is to use a clear glass trifle bowl. This will allow you to see the layers and make sure they are evenly spread out. You can also use a piping bag or spoon to carefully add each layer and smooth it out with a spatula.

2. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. However, it is best to assemble the trifle no more than 24 hours before serving to ensure the ingredients stay fresh and the layers do not become soggy.

3. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries in this recipe. Thaw them before using and be sure to drain any excess liquid to avoid making the trifle too watery. You can also use a combination of fresh and frozen strawberries for added texture and flavor.

4. Can I substitute the cream cheese for a lighter option?

Yes, you can use a lighter cream cheese or even a dairy-free alternative, such as tofu or cashew cream, for a healthier version of this trifle. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste may be slightly different.

5. How long can I store leftovers of this trifle?

If stored properly in an airtight container, this trifle can be kept in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. However, the texture and appearance may change over time, so it is best to consume it within 1-2 days for the best taste and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrny2001
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
HockeyLover
  • KellyTheChef