• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Another Consultant

In summary, the process for searching for another consultant for Pampered Chef products begins by contacting your current consultant or the company directly. If your current consultant is no longer available or you are unhappy with them, you can search for a new one through the company's website or by contacting them. If you cannot find a consultant in your area, you can still shop online or request assistance from the company. Having a consultant provides personalized assistance, product recommendations, and support for your Pampered Chef journey.
chefkugler
Hello
I'm hoping someone can help me.
When I was on the cruise 2 weeks ago, I meet another Director. I think she was from MI. Her name is Rosie Ford.
We hit it off and our kids became close. We never got a chance to exchange information. I would love to be able to contact her.
I tried to do a consultant search. But since I don't know the town she is from, it won't search only by name.
I hope someone out there knows her. :blushing:

You can call HO. They will tell you how to get in touch (they will give you her phone and/or her PWS). Good luck.

Have you tried looking her up on whitepages.com? That works wonders for me... sometimes.

Try this for the personal website address: /rosieford

There's a Rosie Ford in my area, but it's MO, not MI. Think it could be the same person??

Andrea - I think that's who's website I put up. Maybe it's not the right person... Oops!

Thank you all so much. I think this is the one. I guess I had the state wrong. But of course it was my 10 yr old who told me what state. LOL
I see her email is rosiebill and her husband's name was bill. I will email her and hopefully it is the same person. How many Rosie Fords sell pampered chef.

Sent you an email! She's a friend of a consultant in my cluster....from KS City.

What is the process for searching for another consultant?

The process for searching for another consultant begins by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contacting the company directly. They will connect you with a consultant in your area who will assist you in finding the right products for your needs.

Do I have to search for another consultant if my current one is no longer available?

No, you do not have to search for another consultant if your current one is no longer available. You can always shop online through the Pampered Chef website or contact the company directly for assistance.

Can I search for another consultant if I am unhappy with my current one?

Yes, you can search for another consultant if you are unhappy with your current one. You can contact the company to request a new consultant or search for one through the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website.

What happens if I cannot find a consultant in my area?

If you cannot find a consultant in your area, you can still shop online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to the company for assistance in finding a consultant or hosting a virtual party with a consultant from another area.

What is the benefit of having a consultant?

Having a consultant provides you with personalized assistance and recommendations for products that best fit your needs. They can also offer tips and recipes for using the products and provide support throughout your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • GinaG623
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GinaG623