• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for an 800 Number for PL Consultant - Help Needed!

In summary, the 800 number for a PL Consultant can be found on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on the consultant's business card or email signature. It is available for customer inquiries and assistance with orders, with hours of operation from Monday to Friday 7:00am to 11:00pm CST and Saturday 7:00am to 4:00pm CST. There is a separate 800 number for Spanish-speaking PL Consultants, and the number to become a consultant is different and can be found on the website or by contacting customer service.
yummy4tummy
Does anyone have an 800 number for PL? It has been a month now since I went to this PL show. The consultant did not put any of her info on the order form and I have no clue to what town she live in. I contacted the host 2 weeks ago and she said next week...Needlessto say, that has come and gone and still no order. There is not an 800 # on the receipt. I don't want to use there website because A) don't want it to look like I want a show B) I don't really want to lodge a complaint against her....just would like my order. So if any of you are or knows a PL consultant...please pass the # on to me.
Thanks,
Valky

I just went to a party last week and I am looking at my receipt the only number on it #508-830-3100 or try the website: www.partylite.com :)

Thanks for the reply but I have that #. That is why I requested the 800# and I don't want to email PL.

Hi ..
I had a show back in May. I pulled out my catalog but the only number I can find is 905-881-6161. The only problem is that its from Richmond, Ontario. I couldnt find a single 1-800 number for you. Sorry I tried.:eek:

They do not have an 800#. I contacted a girl from this site that sells it. She told me you were welcome to email her with your problems. Let me know if you want her info. I had a catalog show with her. She is really good. She does both PC and PL and works a full time job!!!!

Related to Searching for an 800 Number for PL Consultant - Help Needed!

1. Where can I find the 800 number for a PL Consultant?

The best place to find the 800 number for a PL Consultant is on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it on your consultant's business card or in their email signature.

2. Can I call the 800 number for a PL Consultant for help with my order?

Yes, the 800 number for a PL Consultant is available for any customer inquiries or assistance with orders. Our consultants are happy to help with any questions you may have.

3. What are the hours of operation for the 800 number for a PL Consultant?

The 800 number for a PL Consultant is available Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 11:00pm CST and Saturday from 7:00am to 4:00pm CST. We are closed on Sundays and major holidays.

4. Is there a separate 800 number for Spanish-speaking PL Consultants?

Yes, we have a separate 800 number for Spanish-speaking PL Consultants. You can find this number on our website or by contacting customer service.

5. Can I use the 800 number for a PL Consultant to become a consultant myself?

No, the 800 number for a PL Consultant is only for customer inquiries and assistance. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please visit our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Alicia Messenger