• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combo Party Help: Tips for a Successful PC/PL Party?

In summary, the party lady is worried that her party will only be good because of the combo party that the other consultant is doing. The other consultant tells her that she will only be doing a shortened demo, and that the host may not be happy with the sales because of it. The party lady is worried that she won't be able to sell as many products because her time will be split between the two shows.
dannyzmom said:
Whew - I am glad I read all the way thru to the end .. I have aa PC/PL show coming up in a few weeks....
It worked out well this time around! Good luck with yours!

I think the warm nutty caramel brownies can be pretty quick to demo. Just put them in the oven as soon as you get there (you could probably even combine everything at home and bring in the batter bowl) then it's so quick to demo the food chopper and utility knife on the nuts and rolos.

I love this recipe! Serve on the appetizer plates and you'll be showing off about $250 in products and a little from 3 of the 4 expensive collections. You could then talk about the cookware or if time allowed do the caramel bites in the cookware-- those sound so yummy!!

Chocolate and candles does sound like a great combo. :)

The lava cake could definitely work too..

Just try to make the best of it. :)

After reading thru these posts, I was just wondering, what recipe(s) did you end up making? You never did say, unless I missed it somewhere??

Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
After reading thru these posts, I was just wondering, what recipe(s) did you end up making? You never did say, unless I missed it somewhere??

Paula

The first show that I did, I made Mississippi Mud Trifle. I also pre-made the caramel sprinkle bites. On the trifle, I basically had everything prepped and just layered it.

The one I did last time was the Turkey & Cranberry Ring which worked out MUCH BETTER! I pre-made the Mini Ham Puffs (using turkey instead) and then demoed the Ring. While it was cooking the PL lady did her thing. Since it takes 30 minutes to bake, the timing worked out well b/c it had just enough time to cool.

I will do another two in December with the same lady. On these ones, I think I will pre-make the cookies or brownies from the homemade for the holidays show and then demo the layering and really focus on the gift giving ideas. One of the shows I already spoke with the host and will be setting up "stations" where they can practice the Mandoline, food Chopper, Citrus Press, Garlic Press etc.

I am doing a combo show soon with the purse lady. She doesn't have a demo and I am making all food in advance just little tastes. I am setting up a table for holiday ideas and gifts. I intend to do a short presentation on how to survive the holidays, make gifts, shorten cooking time and give gift ideas. I am going to push different items as "must haves" for the holidays. Hope it works

Definately Do itI have participated in two shows like this recently and am doing my own in a couple of weeks. Sales were 400 and 650 at the shows I already did. I think that is pretty good considering that there were numerous products to chose from. I think our product sells itself, even when up against others. Everyone has to eat, therefore cook (somewhat). Not everyone needs jewlry, baskets, purses etc....

You could also make the Banana Cream Brownies sq. It is an old PC recipe, but easy to do and very pretty.

<h2>1. What is a combo PC/PL party?</h2><p>A combo PC/PL party is a joint party between Pampered Chef and PartyLite, where both companies are represented and products are sold from both brands.</p><h2>2. How do I plan a successful combo PC/PL party?</h2><p>To plan a successful combo PC/PL party, it is important to communicate and coordinate with the PartyLite consultant. Decide on a date and time that works for both of you, and make sure to promote the party as a combination of both brands to attract customers from both sides.</p><h2>3. What products should I demo at a combo PC/PL party?</h2><p>It is recommended to demo products that complement each other from both brands. For example, you could demo Pampered Chef's cooking tools while the PartyLite consultant showcases candles that can be used for a romantic dinner. This will help to cross-sell and increase sales for both brands.</p><h2>4. Will sales be affected at a combo PC/PL party?</h2><p>Having a combo party may actually increase sales as it introduces customers to products from both brands. It also creates a unique and fun shopping experience for guests. Make sure to have a good mix of products from both brands on display and encourage guests to try out and purchase items from both companies.</p><h2>5. How can I make the most out of a combo PC/PL party?</h2><p>To make the most out of a combo PC/PL party, it is important to work together with the PartyLite consultant and support each other's businesses. Offer special promotions or discounts for guests who purchase products from both brands, and make sure to follow up with guests after the party to thank them for attending and to offer any additional support or information.</p>

1. What is a combo PC/PL party?

A combo PC/PL party is a joint party between Pampered Chef and PartyLite, where both companies are represented and products are sold from both brands.

2. How do I plan a successful combo PC/PL party?

To plan a successful combo PC/PL party, it is important to communicate and coordinate with the PartyLite consultant. Decide on a date and time that works for both of you, and make sure to promote the party as a combination of both brands to attract customers from both sides.

3. What products should I demo at a combo PC/PL party?

It is recommended to demo products that complement each other from both brands. For example, you could demo Pampered Chef's cooking tools while the PartyLite consultant showcases candles that can be used for a romantic dinner. This will help to cross-sell and increase sales for both brands.

4. Will sales be affected at a combo PC/PL party?

Having a combo party may actually increase sales as it introduces customers to products from both brands. It also creates a unique and fun shopping experience for guests. Make sure to have a good mix of products from both brands on display and encourage guests to try out and purchase items from both companies.

5. How can I make the most out of a combo PC/PL party?

To make the most out of a combo PC/PL party, it is important to work together with the PartyLite consultant and support each other's businesses. Offer special promotions or discounts for guests who purchase products from both brands, and make sure to follow up with guests after the party to thank them for attending and to offer any additional support or information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • mkrich00
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies