• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Unique HWC Invite for Your Combo Event

In summary, a HWC invite is an important tool for creating excitement and interest in attending a combo event. It includes personalization, urgency, and a clear call to action. To make it stand out, you can personalize it, use eye-catching graphics and colors, and include special offers. It is recommended to use both digital and physical invites and send them out 2-3 weeks in advance for maximum attendance. The content of the invite can also be customized for different types of guests.
buckeyefan08
Has anyone done a HWC invite for this year? I found some from years past but I'm unable to change the pictures and text.
I'm teaming up with my SIL who is a MK consultant for a show. They do a lot of pink stuff too. We are going to try a combo party and see how it goes. Lately it seems that people who aren't willing to do a show are willing to come to one that is being thrown "for them". Hopefully this holds true!

bumping...

I would love to see one as well! I am not very computer savvy! :( I love the ones on Merrill but just cant see spending that much...

I think I posted this on the wrong HWC flyer thread yesterday. Hope this helps you. Linda

Attachments

• HWC invite 2008.doc
    428 KB · Views: 432
Beautiful !!! Just what I was looking for!! Thank you!

You're welcome. Hope it helps you have some great May shows.

Thank you so much!

Cool but...I put this years logo in. Hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• HWC invite 2008B.doc
    441 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
anotherHere is another for a HWC BINGO.

Attachments

• Help_Whip_Cancer_Invite.doc
    210 KB · Views: 282
These are awesome. Thanks to everyone for sharing!

1. What is a HWC invite and why is it important for my combo event?

A HWC invite stands for "Host, Warm, and Close" invite and it is a powerful tool for getting guests excited and interested in attending your combo event. It includes personalization, a sense of urgency, and a clear call to action. It helps create a buzz and encourages guests to RSVP and attend your event.

2. How can I make my HWC invite stand out and be unique?

There are a few ways to make your HWC invite unique. You can personalize it by including the guest's name and adding a personal touch to the invitation. You can also use eye-catching graphics and colors to make it visually appealing. Additionally, you can include a special offer or incentive to entice guests to attend your event.

3. Can I use both digital and physical HWC invites for my combo event?

Yes, it is recommended to use both digital and physical HWC invites for your combo event. You can send out digital invites through email or social media and also hand out physical invites to potential guests. This will help reach a larger audience and increase the chances of getting more attendees for your event.

4. How far in advance should I send out my HWC invites for a combo event?

It is recommended to send out your HWC invites at least 2-3 weeks in advance for a combo event. This will give guests enough time to plan and RSVP for the event. It also allows for a follow-up reminder closer to the event date to ensure maximum attendance.

5. Can I customize the content of my HWC invite for different types of guests?

Yes, you can customize the content of your HWC invite for different types of guests. For example, you can tailor the invitation to be more casual and fun for friends and family, while making it more professional and informative for potential customers. This will help make the invite more relevant and appealing to each type of guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess02
  • raebates