• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Name: Can a Name Be Dropped?

In summary, one of the names listed does not show up in my contact list. I have no idea who she is and can't find her. Can a name be dropped? How could I find her?
beepampered
I finally got around to looking up who has bought the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls so I could see if they wanted to book an August show. One of the names listed does not show up in my contact list. I have no idea who she is and can't find her. Can a name be dropped? How could I find her? Thanks for any advice.....

When you do your search, the host name and show number should have come with it

If the Stainless Bowl set was a host bonus item, it might have a different # than what the current catalog number is. Check down your list toward the final pages for the items that were Host Bonus numbers. i.e. Vanilla, cutting boards, towels etc. For some reason, my mind tells me that the Bowls may have been an Hostess bonus item last fall. Not 100% sure, though.

Remember to check under both number - - - HG90 and 1735

Thanks Grandmarita for reminding us of the host special (August '05 and March '06)

whiteyteresa said:
Remember to check under both number - - - HG90 and 1735

Thanks Grandmarita for reminding us of the host special (August '05 and March '06)
The stainless steel mixing bowl host special was 3/6. Not sure what you meant by 8/05 but I wasn't selling then or even a cns then so maybe it was a special then too??

Also, I found an order that said online or something and have no idea who that was??? LOL I don't think there's a way to check that, however I was just recently qualified so I don't know how an online order could have taken place prior to my qualifications??

thanks

Soothenrelax said:
The stainless steel mixing bowl host special was 3/6. Not sure what you meant by 8/05 but I wasn't selling then or even a cns then so maybe it was a special then too??

The S/S mixing bowls were a Host special twice (for those who were in business back then). Be sure to check all three numbers.

March 2006 #HG90
August 2005 #HF29
Current Product #1735

Don't forget to check under the half-price number too!

HP14 -Half-price
HG90 -March 06
HF29 -August 05
1735 -Reg number

Also, unless you add other information besides a name (phone numbers, address) PP will not make a contact. You can manually add a new contact with no other information though.

Thanks for all the answers. I was trying to find when this lady bought the items and found it on the report as someone says. It's a guest from a catalog show that I have no information for so I'll have to contact the host and see how far I get. Thanks again....

Good luck Bee!

Related to Searching for a Name: Can a Name Be Dropped?

1. Can I change the name of my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you are able to change the name of your Pampered Chef business. However, there are certain guidelines and restrictions to keep in mind. The new name must adhere to Pampered Chef's policies and cannot be offensive or misleading. Additionally, you will need to update your business information on all platforms, including your website and social media accounts.

2. Can I drop a name from my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you are able to drop a name from your Pampered Chef business. This process is known as "de-branding" and can be done by contacting Pampered Chef's support team. They will guide you through the necessary steps and help you update your business information.

3. Will dropping a name affect my business?

Dropping a name from your Pampered Chef business will not have a negative impact on your business. However, it is important to choose a new name that accurately reflects your brand and resonates with your customers. It may take some time for your customers to adjust to the new name, but with effective communication and branding, your business should continue to thrive.

4. How long will it take to drop a name from my Pampered Chef business?

The timeframe for dropping a name from your Pampered Chef business will vary. It depends on the reason for the change, the approval process, and the time it takes to update your business information. It is best to contact Pampered Chef's support team for a more accurate estimate based on your specific situation.

5. Can I use a name that has been dropped by another Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you cannot use a name that has been dropped by another Pampered Chef consultant. Each consultant's business name is unique and cannot be duplicated. If you are interested in a particular name, it is best to check with Pampered Chef's support team to see if it is available before making any changes to your business name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mpkegley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies