• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Scrolling LED Name Tags for Conferences?

In summary, to customize your scrolling LED name tag, simply connect it to your computer using a USB cable and use the accompanying software to input your desired message. You can change the message as many times as you want and choose from various fonts, colors, and scrolling speeds. The battery life can last up to 12 hours and the name tag is approximately 3 inches in length and 0.5 inches in width. It is not recommended to wear in the rain and should be turned off when not in use to preserve battery life.
crissy11
Gold Member
Here is a website that has these on sale for $8.95 for today only. I just ordered 4 and shipping was $8. hoping they will be in for conference as they are my gifts to the ones attending with me. Thought you might want to check them out for yourselves.

Daily Deals at Yugly Prices - Yugster.com

Too cool; just ordered mine! Thanks!

Thanks for sharing this deal! I love finding good deals on gifts, especially for conferences. I'll definitely check out the website and see if there's anything else I might want to order. Thanks again for the heads up!

1. How do I customize the scrolling message on my LED name tag?

To customize your scrolling LED name tag, simply connect it to your computer using a USB cable and use the accompanying software to input your desired message. You can choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and scrolling speeds to make your name tag stand out.

2. Can I change the message on my scrolling LED name tag multiple times?

Yes, you can change the message on your scrolling LED name tag as many times as you want. Simply connect it to your computer and use the software to update the message whenever you wish.

3. How long does the battery on the scrolling LED name tag last?

The battery life on our scrolling LED name tags can vary depending on usage, but on average it can last up to 12 hours. To ensure optimal battery life, we recommend turning off the name tag when not in use.

4. Can I wear the scrolling LED name tag in the rain?

Our scrolling LED name tags are not water-resistant, so we do not recommend wearing them in the rain. If the name tag does get wet, make sure to dry it off completely before use.

5. Are there any size options for the scrolling LED name tag?

Our scrolling LED name tags come in one standard size, which is approximately 3 inches in length and 0.5 inches in width. This makes it suitable for most name badges and lanyards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • momoftwins